Fireteam Bravo 3

Well it looks like the root of slow patches is explained now. Look at the bottom, we are now a footnote. :-[

FireTeam Bravo 3

Posted by Mark Rogers

It’s been over 2 years since we released SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2 for the PlayStation Portable. During that time we’ve been working diligently to improve the SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo series and are excited to announce the upcoming release of SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 for the PSP.

Join the ominous world of ex-secret operatives as you lead a covert operation to track and interrogate former KGB agent, Alexander Gozorov who is believed to be withholding information on a forthcoming attack with weapons of mass destruction.

While the SOCOM name has long been synonymous with multiplayer tactical gaming, SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 takes it a step further allowing players to tackle missions with teamwork and firepower. Players can also compete online, communicate via voice chat, battling for Medals and a place on SOCOM’s online leaderboards.

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 is being developed by Slant Six Games; keep your eyes on the blog this Friday to check out a teaser trailer for SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3.

To our Confrontation community, we still have a team working on future patches and updates as well as downloadable content for Confrontation. We will be releasing more details on that soon.

Good to know they have their priorities in line :-X What a joke. I mean I could careless about FTB, granted I have never played it and don't own a PSP but this is ridiculous IMO, fix the damn game we all paid for. Patch 1.5 sounds promising but obviously they have like 2 people working on it no wonder the patches are failures each time they release them. I love Socom but man this getting frustrating.

SnowBud ]

Good to know they have their priorities in line :-X What a joke. I mean I could careless about FTB, granted I have never played it and don't own a PSP but this is ridiculous IMO, fix the damn game we all paid for. Patch 1.5 sounds promising but obviously they have like 2 people working on it no wonder the patches are failures each time they release them. I love Socom but man this getting frustrating.

GETTING..!?

Man you have the patience of a elephant. lol

Chili-Palmer ]
SnowBud ]

GETTING..!?

Man you have the patience of a elephant. lol

LOL 8)

SouthwoodS ]

Socom Confrontation is one of the best Socom's, After the patches. They could just forget about all of us and not give us patches. So be grateful for what you have and are getting. Slant Six did a great job on both Socom Tactical Strike (PSP) and SOCOM Conf. Im probably going to get this game.

lol what? I will agree that I enjoy Confrontation. However it's also one of the most frustrating games I've ever played because of all the hiccups and issues. It's one thing to be a fan. It's something completely different to be a cheerleader. You may want to wake up a little.

SouthwoodS ]

Socom Confrontation is one of the best Socom's, After the patches. They could just forget about all of us and not give us patches. So be grateful for what you have and are getting. Slant Six did a great job on both Socom Tactical Strike (PSP) and SOCOM Conf. Im probably going to get this game.

Slant Six should just turn off the lights and head to the unemployment line. What they have done to SOCOM should be a crime. All they had to do was take the old game and give it better graphics and a couple maps. That's IT!! But no, let's fix something that wasn't broken.

If it says Slant Six and SOCOM, well just Slant Six, IT BLOWS!

SouthwoodS ]

I love Confrontation. I play it 6 days a week. Even broken, it's the best online game in Sony's line-up, imo.

That being said, I am not grateful for shit. I am being just as patient as possible. But for them to start hyping a new game when this game is still seriously lacking? Fug that. If the patch is close, why not hold this announcement until it drops? Don't try to hype me on your newest bullshit, while leading me along about a patch.