After a change of command here in Hollow Ground, our return is inevitable. The backstabbers tried getting what they wanted in tearing us apart til we disbanded. Problem was, I wasnt going to let \H/ disband. Not gonna happen. We lost our leader and co leader but I have taken it over. We are very thin in numbers right now but are back and once we rebuild some numbers, hope to compete in some tournaments. Its good to be back gentlement.

Dub/Gen Patton

P.S. MaCoo is a faggot who was one of the reasons we failed........:D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, the word choice may not have been the best, but if you would have been through the same stuff we've been through recently, youd do the same. So, I apologize, but when your speaking about someone you dislike very much, hateful things come out. Thank you all for the support, we may need it, we got a high mountain to climb.

Guest CplKoontz

dubya,

good to see u are hanging in there, I know me and u had a problem with each other back in the day, i would like to extend my hand towards you for hanging in there!

good luck bro!

p.s is fluid still with you?

Tool_Minion ]

I tried to tell you Dub.........You just.........wouldn't........listen.

Good luck, you know I will pullin for you to get your house in order.

See ya around mang.

LOL.

Hey Dub, Good Luck to you guys. I know H will grow just as strong it it once use to be....

Tool_Minion ]

I tried to tell you Dub.........You just.........wouldn't........listen.

Good luck, you know I will pullin for you to get your house in order.

See ya around mang.

No, that wasn't the case. You warned me too, but it fell on deaf ears. We warned the guys in charge of Hollow Ground at the time, but it wasn't our decision. Nothing against them, but I think they were giving him the benefit of the doubt. I personally would have kicked him after the famous phone call. But again, it wasn't my decision.