• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gen_Patton ]

After a change of command here in Hollow Ground, our return is inevitable. The backstabbers tried getting what they wanted in tearing us apart til we disbanded. Problem was, I wasnt going to let \H/ disband. Not gonna happen. We lost our leader and co leader but I have taken it over. We are very thin in numbers right now but are back and once we rebuild some numbers, hope to compete in some tournaments. Its good to be back gentlement.

Dub/Gen Patton

P.S. MaCoo is a faggot who was one of the reasons we failed........:D

Good luck.... ;)

Gen_Patton ]

After a change of command here in Hollow Ground, our return is inevitable. The backstabbers tried getting what they wanted in tearing us apart til we disbanded. Problem was, I wasnt going to let \H/ disband. Not gonna happen. We lost our leader and co leader but I have taken it over. We are very thin in numbers right now but are back and once we rebuild some numbers, hope to compete in some tournaments. Its good to be back gentlement.

Dub/Gen Patton

Good luck dude..... 8)

Gen_Patton ]

Dub/Gen Patton

the reason y u failed is:1. u kick guys when u want 4 no reason and ban them from your site with no explanation.

2. u had inactive members in hollowground talking shit on the forms 4 example YOU!!!

hell u never was on socom and u think u had a right 2 tell som1 what 2 do.

but now its under a new leader D_scrubya.

hope 2 c u up and running again soon good luck

talking behind som1s back how low is that

II-SUNSHINE-II ]

Good Luck \H/.

Side note: I apologize for the hard feelings some people obviously still have.

[soL] please wish your best to \H/ or stay out of this post! The only Wars to be had will be on the battlefield with our Guns!

Take Care & Again, Best of Luck!

Sunny

I appreciate that Sunny, thanks. It appears these hard feeling are personal between two individuals, not two clans.

SPARKY461 ]

Hope UF makes these guys go through hell week, being as everyone left, They are going to be new and you dont know how they will act or be. Good luck rebuilding.

We aren't new. We lost a good brunt of our members, but the ones that stayed have been in UF awhile now.

But if we have to go through Hell Week, then we'll be ready when that day comes. Our roster at the moment is small.