Gen_Patton ]

After a change of command here in Hollow Ground, our return is inevitable. The backstabbers tried getting what they wanted in tearing us apart til we disbanded. Problem was, I wasnt going to let \H/ disband. Not gonna happen. We lost our leader and co leader but I have taken it over. We are very thin in numbers right now but are back and once we rebuild some numbers, hope to compete in some tournaments. Its good to be back gentlement.

Dub/Gen Patton

P.S. MaCoo is a faggot who was one of the reasons we failed........:D

welcome back dub and the rest of hollowground and good luck!

cant disagree with the macoo comment ::)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MINDGAMER59 ]
Gen_Patton ]

After a change of command here in Hollow Ground' date=' our return is inevitable. The backstabbers tried getting what they wanted in tearing us apart til we disbanded. Problem was, I wasnt going to let \H/ disband. Not gonna happen. We lost our leader and co leader but I have taken it over. We are very thin in numbers right now but are back and once we rebuild some numbers, hope to compete in some tournaments. Its good to be back gentlement.

Dub/Gen Patton

P.S. MaCoo is a faggot who was one of the reasons we failed........:D

[/quote']

welcome back dub and the rest of hollowground and good luck!

cant disagree with the macoo comment ::)

what was that mind? lol

I just find it VERY funny that the ones who were responsible for the "mass kicking" are no longer in \H/. Everyone thinks it was me because Im the one who took the trash out by posting what was going on. If you really want to call me out, lets look at your leader who was plotting to take our members long before any of that went down. Leave it at that before I prove it by the PM that was sent out LONG BEFORE any of that went down. Thanks for the support all that are upholding the community's standards......

Back in the day I used to love this band called Guns & Roses. That band fell apart and all the band members left, save 1. A Mr. Axel Rose. The biggest asshole with the biggest ego in the band, the one that nobody liked. That guy kept the Guns & Roses name and decided to replace the rest of the band. For years he would pop up in one format or another claiming the Guns & Roses was still around working on an album and it was going to be better than anything Guns & Roses had ever done. The result is an album that everybody keeps waiting on and nobody likes anyway. Whats the moral of the story? Just because you still have 1 guy that was in the old band that decided to keep the name, it still dosent make it Guns & Roses.

That reminds me of this clan that I know, but I wont mention any names.

Good luck "Hollow Ground", I wish you success.

Swine__ ]

Back in the day I used to love this band called Guns & Roses. That band fell apart and all the band members left, save 1. A Mr. Axel Rose. The biggest asshole with the biggest ego in the band, the one that nobody liked. That guy kept the Guns & Roses name and decided to replace the rest of the band. For years he would pop up in one format or another claiming the Guns & Roses was still around working on an album and it was going to be better than anything Guns & Roses had ever done. The result is an album that everybody keeps waiting on and nobody likes anyway. Whats the moral of the story? Just because you still have 1 guy that was in the old band that decided to keep the name, it still dosent make it Guns & Roses.

So the Leader of Hollow Ground disbanded the clan, recruited all new people & kept the name..!?

So all the current people in Hollow Ground were never in it before the leader disbanded it..?

Now im really confused :-\

And if that is the case its really weird that they are still using some of the old clan members names. lol

Wouldn't that be weird if Axel came to town with GnR and they had this "other" guy that had short blonde hair, playing guitar, but his name was Slash. lmao

Chili-Palmer ] So all the current people in Hollow Ground were never in it before the leader disbanded it..?

Now im really confused :-\

And if that is the case its really weird that they are still using some of the old clan members names. lol

Wouldn't that be weird if Axel came to town with GnR and they had this "other" guy that had short blonde hair, playing guitar, but his name was Slash. lmao

No, Hollow Ground was never disbanded. Our two main leaders, Hawk and Audacious decided to leave. Hawk basically handed over the reins to Gen_Patton (D_Dubya).

Due to some inter-clan fighting, a lot of people left right before that happened. Then we had a bunch leave after Hawk left the clan. The people that left Hollow Ground pretty much went to form SoL and ApK. There is still some bad blood between some people at \H/ and SoL. As you can see by some of these post.

Swine__ ]

You win the award for "Dumbest analogy ever!!"

Congrats!

Nova-Cain5 ]
Swine__ ]

Congrats!

That was more my point.. lol

Chili-Palmer ]
Nova-Cain5 ]
Swine__ ]

Congrats!

That was more my point.. lol

Awww come on guys... I thought it was good. It might have been because I was high and listening to some old G&R at the time. Everything sounds so awesome when your stoned. I guess thats why they call it ''dope''.

Remember kiddies, Drugs are bad. MmmKay.

I'm sorry isn't SoL going to tryout for UF in the future? So what I haven't seen a good impression just backing up the bad image that is being portrayed as of now after the whole chaos and Macoo being in your clan. It only takes a couple of statements and people to ruin a whole clan sometimes..

II-SUNSHINE-II ]

Good Luck \H/.

Side note: I appologize for the hard feelings some people obviously still have.

[soL] please wish your best to \H/ or stay out of this post! The only Wars to be had will be on the battlefield with our Guns!

Take Care & Again, Best of Luck!

Sunny

It must be refreshing to know that your words are taken seriously by the rest of clan Sunny.

Whatever the hell is going on between your two clans or three clans take the drama to those clans sites and leave it off this board. Honestly it makes all party's involved seem rather childish

Zero ]If you honestly think Chinese Democracy is a better album than Appetite For Destruction, if you do, then you got some major problems.

I don't think ANYONE thinks Chinese Democracy is better than Appetite for Destruction.!!

But if anyone does.. you are right, they are high a fuck. lol