MaluNYMets ]

You have to delete your inbox if it is full you won't get it. So far I only heard LPK with these problems if I am correct we pretty much play private every day haven't had any problems. Only time we did was when our inboxes were full.

Impossible to empty your inbox when all the messages are not accessible or even visible.

Identity Crisis ]
MaluNYMets ]

You have to delete your inbox if it is full you won't get it. So far I only heard LPK with these problems if I am correct we pretty much play private every day haven't had any problems. Only time we did was when our inboxes were full.

Impossible to empty your inbox when all the messages are not accessible or even visible.

What you mean not accessible? I think you might have to call up sony and see what they say about it?

lmao.. Mets you are way behind.. lol

They have tried almost everything under the sun including call Sony, to which Sony told them "they have no idea what the problem is"

That is why it is an issue, there doesn't seem to be any answer.

So the cache clear didn't work? that sucks..

still another find on a solution today.. one guy unchecked auto-sign in and signed in manually... re-entering his password.. (note* make sure you're guys actually KNOW their password before trying this) after he re-entered his password things worked.. again though this seems to be yet another solution that worked for someone and not others. Funny how new ID's don't have the problem? you would think that would be enough for them to figure out what is causing the issue?