For the true "Famas" fan

IRISH BULL ]

Speaking of the Famas...Knowing Slant 6's track record, their version of "Slightly reduced the Famas accuracy" will be make it like this gun. Completely nerfed and useless.

Uh o.. someone broke out their "Jump to Conclusions Mat" again.. ;D

331634958_387617c29f.jpg?v=0

inadub ]
IRISH BULL ]

Speaking of the Famas...Knowing Slant 6's track record, their version of "Slightly reduced the Famas accuracy" will be make it like this gun. Completely nerfed and useless.

Uh o.. someone broke out their "Jump to Conclusions Mat" again.. ;D

331634958_387617c29f.jpg?v=0

Alright, alright. I'll stop. ;)

One of the best movies of all time though.

SnowBud ]

At my local gander mountain they have a F90 or P90 for sale for around 2,500. I was pretty tempted but I'm saving up for my M4.

Build one yourself for about a third of the purchase cost on a preassembled one. You can get all the parts to build one, and this website http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782 has all the info you need to assemble everything yourself. ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]
SnowBud ]

At my local gander mountain they have a F90 or P90 for sale for around 2,500. I was pretty tempted but I'm saving up for my M4.

Build one yourself for about a third of the purchase cost on a preassembled one. You can get all the parts to build one, and this website http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782 has all the info you need to assemble everything yourself. ;)

Interesting, thanks for the info Nacku

COWonCRACK ]
IRISH BULL ]

we can only hope!. serves them right.

Cow do you need a mat too?

I don't know,, that thing looks more like a toy. Probably take a couple thousand rounds of BB's to kill that damn Crow that been hanging around my back yard eating the dog food. Spray and prey until it jams up. OR

I could take one shot one kill.. with this..

Ben177.jpg Benjamin Pellet gun's rock... Crows don't have a chance. Unless... you know.. they lag out or something.. LOL.

SnowBud ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
SnowBud ]

I'll try to post up a pic of my finished one in the next few days. I have one that is partially done and a stripped lower also. I personally got a lot of satisfaction building it myself.

As far as AirSoft goes, I want this one: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4361

Interesting, thanks for the info Nacku