Socom PLayers With Kids?

As many of you have noticed I picked up another copy of Socom CA for my son. KillerV2.0 is his name and he is only 9 years old. It's kinda sad sometimes because he actually plays better than I do in some games. Do any of you guys have kids that play? One thing though, I DO NOT let him use the mic. Too many bungholes on this game that talk too much dung.

my 6 year old loves "helping" dad play.  I usually alternate rounds with him when he wants to play.  I gotta be careful what rooms he plays in because he has an itchy finger and usually teamkills someone by accident.  Hes getting better though at not shooting the guys with green. LOL  ....Its fun playing with him and me and my dad (oldguy420...some of you may know him)....get 3 generations online in the same room at once...!!!!!!! ;D ;D

I have a child who plays. My son is 14 and he does use the mic but ignores all the crap. Most of the time we play with people weknow and they are respectful when the children are around. very often does anyone we play with talk stuff where the kids have to take off the headset. And i agree, he is way better then alot of the adult players i have played with. LOl guess they have more time to master the games. And PeeBody.. i agree. i love chaka but his son rocks!!

i have a newborn but he cant play oviously. and i dont think i will let him play video games all that much..that seems to be what all kids do these days is play video games that is a major cause of youth goin to shit not wanting to work for any thing and they get lazy and shit never mind obeseity....when i was a kid i was out doin who no's what at 6,7,8 and so on kids need to get out and play sports make friends..but i will let him play an hour or two a couple times a week when he is old enough but it will definetilly be limited as i am sure you all do as well cuz we are responsible people...and it's a good thing kids dont have mics as it is a 18 and over game and i am one that will swear my ass off so if your kid is in the rooms please let me or my clanmates know and we will gladly watch everything we say

take care every one

i have a newborn but he cant play oviously. and i dont think i will let him play video games all that much..that seems to be what all kids do these days is play video games that is a major cause of youth goin to shit not wanting to work for any thing and they get lazy and shit never mind obeseity....when i was a kid i was out doin who no's what at 6,7,8 and so on kids need to get out and play sports make friends..but i will let him play an hour or two  a couple times a week when he is old enough but it will definetilly be limited as i am sure you all do as well cuz we are responsible people...and it's a good thing kids dont have mics as it is a 18 and over game and i am one that will swear my ass off so if your kid is in the rooms please let me or my clanmates know and we will gladly watch everything we say

take care every one

damn forgot to spell check..... :o

Guest KingJunk

My son used to play and I also did NOT let him on the Mic because he was only 5 and I stopped him from playing when he was 6. He was very good at the game and used to put up mad numbers but he started going to school and was talking about how he be shooting up people and how he can snipe people to his friends and teachers so and that caused me to stop him from playing because that was NOT a good look right there.

i started playing socom when i was 13 for the first socom 1. I wish i didnt use my headset, cuz i remember i used to play wit a good friend of mine(had a high sweaky voice), and everytime he talked we got voted. My bro plays but not wit a mic and gets good numbers like his big bro.

-PiT0-

I have a five year old who wishes I would let him play. He tries to pick up the controller when one of us sets it down. BUT, I am with King and Street on this one ... he is way too young to play ANY videogames. He needs to be outside running around, climbing trees, riding his bike or playing with his action figures and toys ... be a kid.

There will be plenty of time for video games when he's 12, 13, or so.

Ya, I have an 11 year old who LOVES this game. I don't let him use a headset though. I don't want him talking like half the people talk on the mics. Including me!! lol. Seriously, the talk on the mic is WAY TO ADVANCED for anyone under 16 in my opinion.

I have always had to buy double, double map packs, double hard drives, double CA disks. The other day I bought myself a ps3 and he fell in love with it. Needless to say, I bought anothe one less than 7 days later. :D Ya, I know, I AM a cool dad.

I have a 7 year old daughter that would love to play. Just like some of you, I can't let her do it. I'd rather see her running around, playing with her dog, reading....which she loves to do, etc. Plus I know her....I know for a fact she couldn't keep it to herself and would be talking to all her friends and talking in school how she is killing people in a video game. She tends to be too chatty. So rather than going through that, I just let her play with her Polly Pockets....LOL. I think a lot has to do with knowing your kid and knowing what you can let them get away with.

Ya, I have an 11 year old who LOVES this game. I don't let him use a headset though. I don't want him talking like half the people talk on the mics. Including me!! lol. Seriously, the talk on the mic is WAY TO ADVANCED for anyone under 16 in my opinion.

I have always had to buy double, double map packs, double hard drives, double CA disks. The other day I bought myself a ps3 and he fell in love with it. Needless to say, I bought anothe one less than 7 days later.  :D  Ya, I know, I AM a cool dad.

damn buy me one then you can be a cool socom friend.....lol ;)

JACK-UK from Rogue Seven has a son called Junior Jack and he plays with us a lot.

One of the problems we ran into is if we asked people to tone down the language they just became ignorant. We'd tell him to put his headset down, and he would.

Man, that kid is cool.

Some good team killing went on in his honour! :D

KingJunk ]

My son used to play and I also did NOT let him on the Mic because he was only 5 and I stopped him from playing when he was 6. He was very good at the game and used to put up mad numbers but he started going to school and was talking about how he be shooting up people and how he can snipe people to his friends and teachers so and that caused me to stop him from playing because that was NOT a good look right there.

i used to be like that bak in socom 1 i was so imature that i was so obsessed over the game that i bragged to people that i was making people all blooky and shit.. lmao then my parants made me quit for a few weeks then only let me play socom 2 hours a day of course ill play until they tell me to stop. then i got older and more mature like now and im still obsessed but i dont brag about all the blood.... your son will grow up and be able to play socom or any other online games with mikes or watever.

Guest Harley-Man

I have a 3-yr. old son who sits behind me with a controller that I cut the cord off and pretends he's playing. Every time I kill someone, he thinks he killed them and he shouts out, "GOT HIM!!"