TOW...beatin' the dead horse....

So, I know this is long gone and all...LOL...but a friend sent me this video today as a joke and as I watched it, I couldn't HELP but think to myself....."I know where Havoc disappeared to."

After watching the video, you may agree with me...for specific reasons. LOL

*Not safe for work*

Well.....depends on how close you have people looking at your screen, I guess. ;)

Ok, bye now.

- TOW

HippieChik ]

Yeah, my 2 year is packing more than him. LOL!

I guess you gotta give him props for not caring about the size and the whole world knowing. YIKES!

He had to be looped. X, sid, something. I don't think he cared too much about anything at that point. ;D

That cop tased him so much I thought for sure dude was gonna shit himself.

lol

I think the cops zapped em so they didnt have to touch him as much... lol Good job, that dude was asked several times to put on some fuckn pants and his "friends" that were saying "you cops are fucked up man" sure as hell didnt help him get his pants on before the police came- So to me "your friends are fucked up man".

Just one question. For an organization who claims to take the high road, was the reference really necessary? Funny video none the less.

I think he could of just posted a link to the video and almost everyone here or those that have been around long enough to remember would have "gotten" the reference without it being typed. Was it necessary to post the video with a certain persons name who also has baby dick? That's not for me to decide.

As a new member, I think the reference was necessary..

It made me search the forums for havoc and after seeing what I found, I'm not sure that that reference was not only necessary, but every thread ever created from here on out should have a reference.

What that guy did to tink was horrible. And he should have every hacker in the world DoS his IP forever.