Confrontation Question

WHAT...IS...UP...URGENT FURY...COMMUNITY? It's been a long time. I have a question if I may. I need to know if u guys allow a TACTIC in the tournaments that you host on confrontation. The map is Urban Wasteland - Demo., small map. From either side, you can run up to the second floor where the satchel is located, pick it up, run to the window seal (a climb icon appears), climb on the window seal. look straight down, and drop the satchel out of the window to a waiting teammate. The satchel doesn't go under the map or disappear and reappear at the opponents base when dropped out of the window. This TACTIC is especially useful for a quick plant. This TACTIC can also be well defended. It is not a guaranteed quick plant. Would this be allowed in your tournaments? Thanks for your time and I look forward to reading your responses.

Personally, (as I am not officially part of the UF Community) I would think this would be a game glitch. If I understand it right, the bomb re-spawns as the opposing team’s base? I would say it would be legal if the bomb dropped out of the window to the team mate and that team mate picked it up (even though throwing a bomb out of a window would be sketchy at best, in real life) but having the bomb re-spawn at the base seems like the games glitching out and the creators (I am pretty sure) did not intend for that to happen.

It is kind of like the DG glitch where you "drop" your guy out of the map from the top of the hostage building and "you" re-spawn at the base. It just does not make any sense.

But once again, this is my personal view and does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of anyone in the UF community.

Off subject. But which window? In the bomb pick up area?

Another note, I dont think it would be illegal. If he is climbing out of window then just drops it to another teammate. Sounds like a good tactic, As long as the timing is there....

aZyOuThInKeYeIz ]

No he was saying it doesn't respawn or anything..

I've used this tactic a couple times in public rooms, and all it does is drop to the first floor outside in the bushes behind the stairwell..

Yeah I re-read better, I look over thing quickly while I am at work since, well i am pretty sure they would get mad at me for surfing the web.

I do agree that is ok (disclaimer), since it does not re-spawn and may have to test this tactic out, since it is the first I have seen of it.

HusH- ]

Another note, I dont think it would be illegal. If he is climbing out of window then just drops it to another teammate. Sounds like a good tactic, As long as the timing is there....

The window behind the water heater at the top of the stairway... On the end of the building (not the long side.)

aZyOuThInKeYeIz ]
HusH- ]

The window behind the water heater at the top of the stairway... On the end of the building (not the long side.)

Actually, I was referring to any of the 5 or 6 windows that are right there in the satchel room. But thank you for all of your replies.

xHxAxRxLxExYx ]

Actually, I was referring to any of the 5 or 6 windows that are right there in the satchel room. But thank you for all of your replies.

Oh.. Well the one I said is right there next to the plant.. You don't have to run up the stairs.. but you are exposed to anyone behind you..

I just thought logically that was the one you were talking about because it is the easiest one.

Yeah, I would have to agree with the assessment that there is nothing wrong with it, however I reserve judgment til I actually see it. I have never seen this done before, so I do not have first hand knowledge of it. If what is being said here is 100 percent factual and there is nothing else out of the ordinary, then I don't see why there would be anything wrong with it.

Dropping a satchel to an awaiting teammate is realistic. Whether or not it gives you an upper hand, again until I see it I have no idea. Both teams have almost the same access to the satchel to start, so it really doesn't favor one team over the other.

COWonCRACK ]

i've thought about this all day, and i give it the COWonCRACK seal of approval. ;D ;)

You gave the action of Chakka fisting your asshole, your Seal of Approval. I think that action, disqualifies you from giving a SEAL of Approval that the community will respect.....LOL

Bandit99 ]
COWonCRACK ]

i've thought about this all day, and i give it the COWonCRACK seal of approval. ;D ;)

You gave the action of Chakka fisting your asshole, your Seal of Approval. I think that action, disqualifies you from giving a SEAL of Approval that the community will respect.....LOL

lol hmmm, i guess since i can be bribed with sexual favors that this statment does have merit. but your just jealous bandit.

Bandit99 ]

Yeah, I would have to agree with the assessment that there is nothing wrong with it, however I reserve judgment til I actually see it. I have never seen this done before, so I do not have first hand knowledge of it. If what is being said here is 100 percent factual and there is nothing else out of the ordinary, then I don't see why there would be anything wrong with it.

Dropping a satchel to an awaiting teammate is realistic. Whether or not it gives you an upper hand, again until I see it I have no idea. Both teams have almost the same access to the satchel to start, so it really doesn't favor one team over the other.

And Bandit, ur right. I'm turning it on right now to give a demonstration. Video will be posted ASAP!!

Yea there is NOTHING there to make that illegal, it even gives you the button option to "Drop Satchel".. its not like you have to manipulate it by trying to faux plant or anything.

Like Bandit said if that is ALL you are asking about, then yes it should be 100% legit. IMO ;D