HELLUVA WAR, STORMWATCH!

Guest STR8_HATE

One of the greatest wars I have ever seen, should go down in history... It was a great battle Gravity... gotta love that road... APC I salute you... wouldn't expect anything less from you guys..

looking forward to the next time we meet..

HATE

Guest [APC] 6ravity
Red0ctobeR ]

I am sure it was very boring.

Boring to watch for sure, but it was a pretty entertaining 3 hours for those involved.

The map went long enough for me to start 1-8 (Str8 was making me his personal doormat), and for me to "rebound" to something like 22-20. Crazy ass war to say the least.

Not sure I'd want to do it again... but its a story to tell, right?

Guest STR8_HATE

I will tell my children of the great APC STORMWATCH battle of 8-20-2007, It was intense..it was bloody, it took its toll, 2 clans met in the mountains of Copperfeild. The battle still lives with me today...

Then I would show them all my war medals from co-op

HATE

We had to rotate piss breaks.

See, we were in a one hour and thirty minute war last week and we had to rotate piss breaks. Damn, we could use a lesson in dedication.

APC was definitely in a spot because Stormwatch was up on APC 1-0 on the 9th and final round.....and APC was able to recover on it in the final seconds of that 9th round. They made us work for it. I can appreciate ANY clan that makes us work, especially THAT hard.

I guess both our clans thought the next 19 rounds would be tons-o-fun! LOL

Just now making it to the UF forums, after what was the most exciting, nail biting, and most insane experience of my socom career ever.

I want to salute APC on a hell of a war.. You could cut the intensity of that war with a knife, it was so thick.

towards like round 16 I keyed up and said "Does anyone else feel like vomiting?" LOL... my nerves were shot after this war..

I couldnt go to bed, even though I was tired.. cuz My adrenaline was so fuckin pumped. I had to throw on a flick to help cool me down.

AMAZING WAR APC...

Amazing.

Look forward to the next one ;)

I had to be to leave for work at 2:30AM est.  We finished at 1:30..................LoL  Im still up right now from that damn war..  Awsome match *S* .   So..........in those 3 hours I managed to eat a steak, 2 bowls of fruity pebbles & some chocolate banana ice cream w/ a 1/2 a pack of smokes in between it all. Not to mention the 3 cans of cherry 7-up to wash it all down.  Oh BOYYYYYYYYY.  I think I need to go lay down now  :-\  Hope to see ya again soon on the battlefield. Hats off to you guys for giving me the experience of one of the most epic wars I've ever been in. :)

-STRICK-

Guest Skipper
-STRICK- ]

I had to be to leave for work at 2:30AM est.  We finished at 1:30..................LoL  Im still up right now from that damn war..  Awsome match *S* .   So..........in those 3 hours I managed to eat a steak, 2 bowls of fruity pebbles & some chocolate banana ice cream w/ a 1/2 a pack of smokes in between it all. Not to mention the 3 cans of cherry 7-up to wash it all down.  Oh BOYYYYYYYYY.  I think I need to go lay down now  :-\  Hope to see ya again soon on the battlefield. Hats off to you guys for giving me the experience of one of the most epic wars I've ever been in.  :)

-STRICK-

LMAO. For your own health, I hope you get taken as a POW ;)