I've started my own Clan

I've been working towards this for awhile and finally made it official.

Most everything is from my experiences from being in other clans. SOTG and then Hollow Ground. I'm taking all the good stuff and putting it into this one. And running them the way they should be run.

I'm looking for my first recruit.

My website is...

http://www.Maraudersclan.com

yes best of luck to you.. my only advice which im sure you already know is.. Stick w/ it..and always try and see things from all angles. Its hard at times especially when RL friends and family also get tossed into the mix.. i have been running 503 for 6 years now and i have wanted to toss in the towel more then once.. but i would never let them know.. well now.. years ago i yelled at them.. i am no longer "that guy" ... and things run alot smoother..

Yes and No on the SOTG thing.

SOTG is more of the theme. I have permission to do the SOTG thing but decided to go with it just as the theme.

It doesn't matter if your just starting out or the best gun. We'll help you be the best sort of thing.

There's no we yet. Give me a week.

Marauder if you look up Marauders Army was an actual Army Unit. They were the first US force to ever fight on Asia Soil.

I thought about using there Unit number but 5307th is way too big and confusing.

And there was a Lizards Army. So why not a Marauders Army.

yeah as much as I hate to say it .. thats like saying...

101st Marauders Screaming Eagles Squad...

it might sound cool, but now your just riding on the jacket of what once was sotg..

no offense

Yes I know and I am doing that exact thing.

I actually have full permission from Marine to do whatever.

I can even redo the SOTG if I want...

Good luck but is this a joke? You ripped our recruit application...????

OURS

User Name:

Reason Behind your User Name :

PS3 PSN :

XBOX LIVE ID :

Previous Clans :

(In the past year and a half)

Reason for leaving :

Games Playing :

Playing Times :

(Please include : Time Zone, Days, Times. All approximately)

Play style:

(Sniper, Run and Gunner, Camper)

Where/How did you hear about us? :

What do you expect to gain from being a member of the Divine Knights? :

The Divine Knights clan is responsible for all and every action of each individual member, and we swear to uphold a friendly and healthy environments not only for our members, but for other members of other clans also. Do you take this oath also? if so why?

Yours

SOMar.jpg

MaluNYMets ]

Good luck but is this a joke? You ripped our recruit application...????

OURS

User Name:

Reason Behind your User Name :

PS3 PSN :

XBOX LIVE ID :

Previous Clans :

(In the past year and a half)

Reason for leaving :

Games Playing :

Playing Times :

(Please include : Time Zone' date=' Days, Times. All approximately)

Play style:

(Sniper, Run and Gunner, Camper)

Where/How did you hear about us? :

What do you expect to gain from being a member of the Divine Knights? :

The Divine Knights clan is responsible for all and every action of each individual member, and we swear to uphold a friendly and healthy environments not only for our members, but for other members of other clans also. Do you take this oath also? if so why?

Yours

SOMar.jpg

LOL, Im keeping my mouth shut

That ain't a rip off thats general stuff found on 150 clan sites.

Come on Man.... You have to do better then that.

Plus I'm a product of you so where else would I get the ideas.

Plus I was 3rd in Command in Hollow Ground for a long time so if anything helped produce all that and more.

dude their EXACT words LOL. You move that SOTG and put DIvine Knights.. its our thread. loll

I did but it's general stuff. It's not like it's the friggin COC or all of your images.

Hey I never went and put down your ventures. How many ideas did you take from Hollow Ground? That new Socom thing your doing ain't that shit some of my ideas? If your getting it from Grinder it is we worked on that with COD.

Dub and you are just pissed I left your clans I don't know why. Mets I didn't leave your clan Dub only gave my access back to the site. That's all that was. It looked like I was because I was a member when I left. You were just being a girl. If I was quitting you I would called you. Like I called you when I joined your clan out of respect. That's how I am.

And Dub I recruited 8 players last week and all he can do is complain. He has like 2 active players and none are hiim.

I did but it's general stuff. It's not like it's the friggin COC or all of your images.

Hey I never went and put down your ventures. How many ideas did you take from Hollow Ground? That new Socom thing your doing ain't that shit some of my ideas? If your getting it from Grinder it is we worked on that with COD.

Dub and you are just pissed I left your clans I don't know why. Mets I didn't leave your clan Dub only gave my access back to the site. That's all that was. It looked like I was because I was a member when I left. You were just being a girl. If I was quitting you I would called you. Like I called you when I joined your clan out of respect. That's how I am.

And Dub I recruited 8 players last week and all he can do is complain. He has like 2 active players and none are hiim.

Dude, I brought you back because someone asked me to do it. You want the truth? You did the same thing as many others did. You used our site to recruit your members since youve been working on this for a while. You admitted that yourself. You were upset because I would not give you your old position back since you abandoned me when all I did was back you. Now you sit here and call names. Hollow Ground members know why I am not active, if you would get on the site for other reasons, other than getting new recruits for your new clan, you would know that. I am just asking that you do not call names when I did not say anything but laugh at your copycatting of the post. You need to chill out, seriously, all you are doing is showing why we left SOTG in the first place with an attitude like that. Good Luck