I've started my own Clan

That ain't a rip off thats general stuff found on 150 clan sites.

Come on Man.... You have to do better then that.

Plus I'm a product of you so where else would I get the ideas.

Plus I was 3rd in Command in Hollow Ground for a long time so if anything helped produce all that and more.

It does looks the same, but its general questions that every clan would ask so it shouldnt matter.

Good Luck to your New Clan

Here ya go .. Goat’s simplified Clan recruit questionnaire..

Name

PSN/Xbox ID

Games of interest

Why should we let you in our clan

How old are you.. Forget that.. How old do you act?

Do you cheat?… Please select one.. Yes Sometimes Never

Note* its only the last question that counts two wrong answers one right… answer right and you’re in the clan. At least until we play with you online a bit and then we will decide

There ya go feel free to copy it, use it, burn it, piss on it.. whatever you want I don’t care.

Here is ours....

Cubs made this i believe, he put some work into it( more than most recruits do to fill it out lol)

All applicants request will be reviewed by Current members of Team Players. This is a process, as no one simply gets an invite to our clan. Make sure you read and reply correctly to the following Recruit Guide Lines as this is the first impression you will be making with us. Not following these guidelines may deny your request into Team Players. We are only interested in serious candidates who are dedicated.

This is not a public discussion forum. Applications Only please and TEAM PLAYERS members welcoming you to the Recruitment process. All other posts shall be deleted.

PLEASE POST YOUR APPLICATIONS IN A NEW THREAD

Rules:

1. You must be active in game and on during our prime warring hours (7pm eastern to 12 am eastern). Wars always around 10pm est, and we have a lot of members that play even later.

2. You must be active our forums

3. You must send friends invites

4. Your teammates life is worth more than your stats and working as a TEAM is our primary focus. We arent looking for individual ALL STARS, but players that can hold their own and work well with the clan. Remember, there is no I in TEAM!!

5. There will be constant evaluations throughout the process.

6. You are to play with our clan members when you are online.

7. At times members may ask questions to see what kind of reaction you may have to certain things that can happen on Socom.

8. While playing with us you must follow our Code Of Conduct, such as NO TAUNTING, NO DANCING ON BODIES, NO SHIT TALKING, NO TYPING UP etc. We are a mature clan and ALL members will abide to this.

9. If you have any problems with any current members you are to bring this to the attention of myself (CHICAGOCUBS4EVER) at once.

We evaluate many things to make sure that a recruit is a good fit for TEAM PLAYERS. Below are the steps of the recruit process that you will have to complete to be considered for acceptance. We are an adult clan that not only is looking for good shooters but players that fit in with our current members. If you are interested in joining TEAM PLAYERS you must read and follow these guidelines. All applicants request will be reviewed by the current clan members, and if accepted or denied you will be notified by a response to your post. Make sure you read and reply correctly to the following Recruit Guide Lines as this is the first impression you will be making with us. Not following these guidelines may deny your request into TEAM PLAYERS.

1 - Do not apply for TEAM PLAYERS if you cannot be a full time active player. You need to be active in game and on the forums to be considered for admittance.

2 - In this board, start a NEW thread telling us about yourself in this order

Online Name:

Contact Info:

Style of play:

Favorite Map:

Times you play, in eastern time:

Why you want to join our clan:

Are you Proficient with Control points on ALL MAPS? (This is a primary method of communication and is an ASSET to being a part of this clan):

referring clan member, if any:

3. Upon acceptance, you will be given a tag. Just remember that this is NOT an overnight process. The majority of our clan has been together for a long time, but we have had such interest in people wanting to join, that we have decided to allow those that are truly dedicated a chance to join the TEAM.

4. Participating in scheduled wars is a constant competition amongst clan members. We have a lot of active members, and unfortunately everyone cannot get into wars. Selection of members for a particular war is at the discretion of the member in charge for said war. Team Players is a family, and we all do our part to make our clan successful, whether that includes being in wars or not. EACH member has to PROVE they should be in wars, and it often takes a while for new members to get their chance.

Thank you and Best of Luck!!

I recruited tons of players during my time with Hollow. Some are still playing today. Some never even played Socom. Two on Mets clan I helped them pay for either a PS3 or the Socom Game. My biggest mistake was not announcing my credits because I didn't care.

And then the Hollow Ground deboakle. It all could have been avoided if they only listened to me. I told them months ago what was going to happen. That's why I left the "brothers". And what happened?

We had a Hollow ground advertisement on the UF forums right around when we got Confrontation. We got flooded with new players from that. And some of them was you alls kicked, banned, and disgruntled players. And it infected the clan. We never had not one major problem before those knuckleheads. Our fault really for not screening the recruits better.

As far as the Little Girl comment. That was directed at mets. He acted like a little girl for not talking to me before he booted me from his site or else I'd still be playing with his clan.

But you know what doesn't matter.... I'm free bitches.... No more crap!

Join my team...

I changed a bunch around.... Don't want to be accused of stealing or anything. Although I might be in trouble with Jason.

Hey man I wasn't ripping you on your new venture just the recruit application. I only wish you good luck... I don't take gaming to a point to make enemies. Its to make friends and have fun but ripping is not cool. I saw the 101 medals on another clan site.. I thought that was pretty messed up I am glad they took it down. Ripping not cool lol.

Malu sorry but you kinda started it. LOL

Anyway we can all kiss and make up. Let bridges be built then get over the river we are crying. how about we all just go our own way. SoL is doing their own thing, hollow is doing their own thing, obviously the knights are doing their own thing. Now marauder is trying to do his own thing.

It is hard to do...starting from scratch anyway, I have done it 3 times and each time the end was an ugly one. So good luck becasue starting and running a clan is a DAUNTING task that takes all your time. Literally.

Red0ctobeR ]

Malu sorry but you kinda started it. LOL

Anyway we can all kiss and make up. Let bridges be built then get over the river we are crying. how about we all just go our own way. SoL is doing their own thing, hollow is doing their own thing, obviously the knights are doing their own thing. Now marauder is trying to do his own thing.

It is hard to do...starting from scratch anyway, I have done it 3 times and each time the end was an ugly one. So good luck becasue starting and running a clan is a DAUNTING task that takes all your time. Literally.

Word.