Patch 1.5 Target Time Frame

Sorry If this is already posted

http://blog.socom.com/en-us/

"Patch 1.5 Target Time Frame

Posted by Cindy Bowens

I know you are all anxious to hear of a release date for Patch 1.5 and for DLC. You all know by now that we can’t give you a date until we have one that is for sure. But I am going to give you a tentative time frame.

As I mentioned in my post last Friday, the patch is in QA now. Because of its size and all of the new features it includes, extensive testing is planned. So I can tell you that the patch most likely will not be ready before mid to late May.

DLC will not be released until some time after the patch. It will be up to our PR & Marketing teams to release details on what is included in it. But rest assured, the same team who has been working on the DLC all along is still busy getting it ready. I think you will be happy when you hear what is coming in it.

I know you are impatient and you want these things released right away. And I know you are anxious to hear more about them. I will make sure we let you know as much as we can as soon as we can. When we have news we can release, you'll see it here on SOCOM.com.

Hang in there. The team will get the patch and the DLC to you as soon as they are both ready.

You can comment on this post here."

Damn mid to late May :(

We had a discussion about this on our own forums..

But I just wanted to see what you guys thought...

I'm pretty sure we have been overly patient..

Anyone who still plays this game has been patient..

FUCK YOU CINDY BOWENS..

Maybe its not us being impatient, it's you and your colleagues being "inept" game designers!!!!!!!!!!

there's patience.. then there's lunacy... and honestly I must be loony to wait this long for some dumb broad to call me impatient because her company can't get on the ball and get stuff done quicker...

Then give lame excuses like... Everything has to be approved by scea...

Well no other developer has to have their games and patches delayed that long... What? Is /6 that hated by SCEA and pushed down the list that far?

Or is Seth Luisi just in over his head.. Pre-release there was an interview where he said DLC would be 2-3 months after release..

It's disappointing for sure. Hopefully it's out closer to the middle of the month. I was thinking that maybe what was taking so long was the addition of DLC with 1.5, then she says the DLC won't be out until sometime after the patch, so I guess thats not the holdup.

"But rest assured, the same team who has been working on the DLC all along is still busy getting it ready."

::)

HusH- ]

Not sure what the DLC is.

But, We are all HUGE socom fans, and most of us will sit here and wait. They said May.. ::) So thats no more the 31 days away... Dont hold your breath

Most of us dont like it.... But we keep playing it...

DLC= Download Content

There is a tiny slight chance I maybe wrong, but that's what I always thought it was.

Vengeance ]

As far as i know... the DLC is an arctic map pack and includes: 2 new factions (Netherlands-Unsure/Russians-AG94)' date=' 3-5 maps (blizzard/guidance/2 new ones), The M82A1A and SR-25.

Dont ask how i know this.

[/quote']

I know how you know... ;)

You guys want these maps, they are available.... SOCOM 2. Why do you want maps you've ALREADY paid for when you bought Socom2?

They will charge for DLC and your asking for old maps you've already bought. So sure, bring back Fishook and ruin it robbing it of its true characteristics by making it a breach map. Or make it a demo map..... What made the maps great were that they were mode specific! Whoring Enowapi out to 5 different modes does NOT equal 5 new maps. Its 1 map, we've already bought, ruined by removing the characteristics that got you to love that map in the first place.

IRISH BULL ]

The fact they are rehashing old maps as "DLC" is appalling. Then if, and I'm sure they will, put a price tag on it is also appalling. They will shake our hands and piss on our leg at the same time.

Finally! Thank you.

I'm just sick and tired of this not being anywhere close to a completed and polished game, and they're already looking to add old/new content, when the current state of the game is no where near where it should be. points for the guy who complained about all the updates taking up the bulk of his HDD. that right there should tell everyone what a quality product was released.

S0me_H0m0 ]

I'm just sick and tired of this not being anywhere close to a completed and polished game, and they're already looking to add old/new content, when the current state of the game is no where near where it should be. points for the guy who complained about all the updates taking up the bulk of his HDD. that right there should tell everyone what a quality product was released.

LOL YOUR AVATAR, WTF???