What happened to KOS?

Guest CplKoontz

Hey what can we say:) everyone wants to be a knight:)

Sucks to see KOS go though, they were a tough clan, and had some great gunners!

good luck Disciple and KOS in whatever paths you guys take....

Yes we are really sorry about all of this but [KOS] is no longer a clan. I try to keep the members we had to keep us alive in the tourneys but couldn't do that either. Maybe a clan that didn't get pick can take our place?

Sorry to see KOS go Disciple. LPK always enjoyed our matches with you guys.

Chili-Palmer ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Sounds like FRESH MEAT to me. ;D

Shh, dont tell [<+>] ;D

Half the clan is probably already there. lol

Awww isn't that cute, but its WRONG!!!

Im hoping people actually know what thats from, but knowing you guys you'll be lost. Here ill give you a hinto 2 stupid dogs.

Neoblackhound ]
Chili-Palmer ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Shh' date=' dont tell [<+>'] ;D

Im hoping people actually know what thats from, but knowing you guys you'll be lost. Here ill give you a hinto 2 stupid dogs.

Is it from your favorite movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua?

Prane ]
Neoblackhound ]
Chili-Palmer ]
Red0ctobeR ]

I still haven't even watched that retarded movie grrrrrrrr...

The show was 2 stupid dogs google it or whatever.

Neoblackhound ]
Prane ]
Neoblackhound ]
Chili-Palmer ]
Red0ctobeR ]

I still haven't even watched that retarded movie grrrrrrrr...

The show was 2 stupid dogs google it or whatever.

holy crap i remember those cartoons... damn i used to like them IDK why. then i saw it recently IDK where and ... IDK they suck LOL

Nashvillan ]

Yes guys sorry for the confusion. I have brought back [POW] Predators Of War and we look forward to being a major player in the great UF community once again.

Really nash that's funny as hell wasn't one of the reasons we broke up because in your words we had to play in lame ass UF and you didn't want to be a part of it anymore. Funny how you are eatting those words now.

I've tried to hard to avoid this thread and hell we didn't even make it but these things never end well in the public section. This I know. But I'll be damned if I'll let this shit go unchecked. We stayed out of this thread until now and you should have never posted in it.

Maybe they have openings in the sites you wanted to play in, you know BDSL, USL, BOH etc etc. You shouldn't come here and play buddy buddy with the community you were talking shit about.

I believe the quote was "Lame Ass Black Tourney"

I do know as a member of the Eval team I will look forward to evaluating you if you get the chance.

What a fucking joke

Guys this is a mature community of gamers. I dont think no one cares about our personal conversation enough for you to come at me so hard. I am not the one to tell anyone how things fell apart between us because at the end of the day we are all here for the games. I think it just shows your true character when you do such things. I wish yall nothing but the upmost luck in the future guys. And I've always been respectful in my approach. I've have been a member of this community since the 3rd tacmap tourney and POW was part of this community long ago. I love the clans here and I love the respectful nature of this community. Reguardless of what you guys say I am going on the record and saying I enjoy being apart of this community. There is no need to try and sway other opinions of me because most guys know me better than that. I apoligize if it seems as if I have bad feelings toward you guys but I dont and I'm making that public. We at POW want to be around other great gamers and enjoy the community in whole. Again sorry for the confusion.

Nashvillan ]

Guys this is a mature community of gamers. I dont think no one cares about our personal conversation enough for you to come at me so hard. I am not the one to tell anyone how things fell apart between us because at the end of the day we are all here for the games. I think it just shows your true character when you do such things. I wish yall nothing but the upmost luck in the future guys. And I've always been respectful in my approach. I've have been a member of this community since the 3rd tacmap tourney and POW was part of this community long ago. I love the clans here and I love the respectful nature of this community. Reguardless of what you guys say I am going on the record and saying I enjoy being apart of this community. There is no need to try and sway other opinions of me because most guys know me better than that. I apoligize if it seems as if I have bad feelings toward you guys but I dont and I'm making that public. We at POW want to be around other great gamers and enjoy the community in whole. Again sorry for the confusion.

Would you like us to post the conversations for the "Community" to see. I think not. Eventually you'll be exposed for who you really are. You can "play" nice here I really don't care and if me and D are the only ones here that now your a liar I could care less. Like I said why don't you go sign up for the sites that you wanted to play in. As a Ranger and Eval member its my job to ensure that the community is informed of bullshit that comes our way. Are you prepared to be judged by the same community you were talking shit about?