What happened to KOS?

There's no argument Graf, the funny thing is splitting back up was the best thing could of happened for both our clans. Thats not my issue. My issue is coming here to kiss ass to people who you not only talked shit about but didn't want to play in their tourneys. Now everything is hunky dory? LOL. Like I said it's my duty as a Ranger and Eval member to inform the community of bullshit that comes its way.

You want to keep bumping this thread, we can do it all day. But in the end the vase majority of UF now knows whats up. And if its wrong its wrong, but I promise you we aren't going anywhere. And if there's a problem I'm sure Tow or another admin will come along and tell us to STFU.

Xanthe ]
KIutchest ]

Shoot each other a phone call and settle this shit like men.

Wouldn't that include a dive of a bar and a couple of bottles of Jack Daniels? 8)

I was thinking u guys could get a case of brew and if u still can't settle your differences after u finish the case, then you can fight it out.

Snowbud please bring it to a rest. We are just trying to be respectful thats all. Posting what I said has nothing to do with how I feel about this community and you know it. I understand you are part of the EVAL team but I also understand that this community is build on honor and respect. Respect the fact that we split and we are doing our own thing again and honor the fact that I never said one thing bad about the community here in urgent fury. If you check your history guys you will notice that I've been totally respectful to all clans here since I joined the community over 4 years ago. So please Snowbud as a member of the UF EVAL team "Win with honor, and lose with dignity".

Nashvillan ]

Snowbud please bring it to a rest. We are just trying to be respectful thats all. Posting what I said has nothing to do with how I feel about this community and you know it. I understand you are part of the EVAL team but I also understand that this community is build on honor and respect. Respect the fact that we split and we are doing our own thing again and honor the fact that I never said one thing bad about the community here in urgent fury. If you check your history guys you will notice that I've been totally respectful to all clans here since I joined the community over 4 years ago. So please Snowbud as a member of the UF EVAL team "Win with honor, and lose with dignity".

LOL Sure it does and at the appropriate time I will expose you Nash for who you really are. I'm done with this thread, I won't bump it anymore but know this there's not a single member on this site that will question my dedication to UF, members may not always agree with me but I'm fucking dedicated to UF and UF only. You on the other hand don't give a fuck about UF so why are you here? Ask yourself that.

And don't EVER come here questioning my honor.

Check it out man, what the fuck yo. you guys are arguing over some shit man. If thats what nash said, so fucking be it man, cant nobody take that shit back right? its in the pass right? thats one thing that cant be changed is the fucking passed. i hate that KOS split up man real fucking talk man, we was in that shit man like a true fucking family, now we arguing on some shit. lets grow the fuck up man, if you believe splitting up was the best things for both of us, n you guys wish the best for us as a clan, like fatal said to me, why the fuck put each other down through a UF thread man. Regardless the fact man on some No-Homo type shit, i love you guys man, and i never wanted it to come to this man but it did. not once have a talked bad upon nobody in this community at al nor any KOS member (unless im joking). Now that i am apart of POW you putting down nash in a way puts down POW, so why continue with this madness man. I have only been good friends with all of you. D, Snowbud, Fatal etc. But yet i get removed form you all u guys PSN friends except for fatal for what? because Nash brought me in this clan an im sticking with him no matter what? i will always be you guys friend regardless if you guys wanna be mine or not. so please man just cut this shit out, call each other, something. this is all i gota say about this shit man, once again good luck to all of you.

Out, Noob

MR.CLEAN.. ]
Neoblackhound ]
MR.CLEAN.. ]

sorry to see this go down but GL to everyone involved.. disciple and snow you are good peoples you'll be fine.

Lol why does your sig have a tumor?

well i lost all my hair in kimo...and they are working on removing my tumor ;D

Damn tumor lol.