Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

I miss you..sniff sniff

I really miss you Urgent Fury P.O.W. :'( :'( :'(

I am off on workers comp ( injury) and was EXTREMELY busy during the first 2 weeks of UF, and now...I have nothing to do. Extreme bordome is setting in and all I can do is wait for the next small tourny. HURRY UP URGENT FURY..........I MISS YOU! :'(

It's coming soon Sequoyah!! Soon you can BREAK OUT of that boredom.. in the mean time you got a ps3? come join me for some Vegas.. or get a small squad of you guys up and I'll round a squad of four of my PBK guys and play some squad stuff with if you like.

H.A.V.0.C ]

LOL

Yeah, you go ahead and "LOL" all you want Mr. Havoc. You are the one that took our last territory.....bastards LMAO...just joking man, you know I love ya, even if you spiralled us into boredom. ;D

Red0ctobeR ]
-PiT0- ]

^^^^^ That clown lookin thing freaks me the hell out

DITTO. LOL

It's on our website too, that thing is just freaky lookin' lol. I never did like Clowns, mainly because of the movie "It."