Check this out please

Well,

My son and his band just put up a few new videos on their myspace.

They are still trying to get signed and have recently been contacted by Atlantic....so hopefully it will pan out for them.

myspace.com/windsordrive

On the right side of the page, about 1/2 way down; right under the tour dates; you will find "Bridges (live performance)"

Please click and enjoy.

You have to pause the player on the very top right so the songs don't play over each other.

Dan Sukow is my oldest son. He is playing lead guitar (Red sunburst Strat with a white pick guard), If you are facing the stage he is far left.

This is LIVE footage of them. To say the LEAST, I am pretty impressed. Give me some feedback and let me know if I am just a biased dad, or if you think they really ARE as good as I do.

Thanks

46_and_2 ]

I am not sure about the i-tunes things X.

Very Current stuff.. Now is the time to strike while the iron is hot.!!

They are more than talented to make a huge run in the business, now it is all up to politics, & luck. ;)

I worked in the biz for many years and can tell you that there are tons of bands out there that are not half as talented, but some how make millions. lol

As long as the trend of the "Killers" type of stuff stays hot, i think they are in a great position to make some dreams come true.!!

PS. definitely not my style either. ;D

Thanks guys,

I just watched that new live video and was like "holy shit, I am going to need a second opinion"

I go and see them play about once a year.......and that footage was MUCH better than I remembered them.

They have been together and touring since high school, and are really trying to get signed. Like Chili said though.....there is alot of luck and politics involved. I just hope someone signs them. They have really worked hard and sacrificed alot to make their try at the bigs.

COWonCRACK ]

great stuff! a little soft for me KINDA. but thats just me, i can tell there prolly gonna be big. they sound really good. seriously. and tool, ill grab tickets and meet you there if you get me a 12 pack a beer. :-* maybe a little sex in the parking lot after eh?

fuckin wierdo

COWonCRACK ]

great stuff! a little soft for me KINDA. but thats just me, i can tell there prolly gonna be big. they sound really good. seriously. and tool, ill grab tickets and meet you there if you get me a 12 pack a beer. :-* maybe a little sex in the parking lot after eh?

Before if I'm buying a minor some beer.

And I better make it a case if your in hopes of washing that taste out your mouth.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to drag this old post up,

New news though.

My son called me today and told me that their new EP was just released on I-Tunes. He is very excited and asked me to go and write a review of the album. They feel the more reviews they get, the better chance they have of getting signed.

SO....I have a favor to ask.

If you have an I-tunes account, please go and write them a review.

Go to I-tunes, Music, Select ROCK from the genres tab, new and noteworthy(top middle of page), see all, pg.2, WINDSOR DRIVE BRIDGES EP.

You don't have to buy anything to write a review, but if you want to; by all means do............lol

Write them a good review.

Thanks guys,

Dan