Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Attn: Tool Minion, you have officially....

Exceeded your use of the following borders...

please refrain from using them further...

Thank you

The "SIG" police..

minionSOCOMsig.png

z-prime-z1.png

lokicopy.png

devilhawk.png

METROSIGcopy1.png

46sig.png

pdsig1copy.png

Prime1.png

PLAYERDOWNcopy.png

bmncopy.png

str8copy.png

I know, im just being a pest...

My thing is that if im making sigs for differentn people, I make it a point to make them clearly different, so it doesnt look like its a clan template.

In my opinion, and sig template should only be used if its going to be used for some sort of uniformity... as in a clan...

but, recycling is good for the earth.. so

recycle_logo.gif

One thing I do have to say is that NEO must be REALLY bored with his XBOX if he goes out and finds all the sigs that tool has done with that border and posts it up here to see.

I think someone has dick envy. LOL

xRed0ctobeRx ]

One thing I do have to say is that NEO must be REALLY bored with his XBOX if he goes out and finds all the sigs that tool has done with that border and posts it up here to see.

I think someone has dick envy. LOL

Who does he envy cause if Neo has dick envy about havoc?

Now that's fuk'n Funny!!

;)

Goat, if you compared my manhood to that of teenie's........consider me offended.

BTW Police O' The Border, did you see the new template I made for cBF? I'm sure BC has posted around here somewhere.....I won't spoil your fun though, I will let you go find it. :-*