It's funny how some UF clans members...

Guest REBORNevilloki

Guest REBORNevilloki

I am a big fan of UF and I feel disrespected by some members of teams that participate here then go on socom.com and talk trash about this site. This is under the thread what's wrong with camping?

HTK wrote this which I copied and pasted hereFlash

Message 27 of 29

Viewed 9 times

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REBORNevilloki wrote:

Tell me of a clan that has one 1 championship rushing. And I'm not speaking about the camping that you stay in one spot hiding I'm talking about controlling several sections on a map. I doubt you'll survive, fine go run out and kill 3-5 guys I bet the rest of your team goes down and for what a MVP not a win. TEAMWORK it's called just name 1 clan that has won a Tournament rushing and I'll shutup. Go join urgent fury where real clans play, you sound like some GB scrub.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can tell you that every team in Urgent Fury sucks. I know most clans there and I've played most of them. I can put a team of my friends and still beat them.

What you don't understand is, we do use teamwork just in a non **bleep** way. We know the mode and we know the maps. We rush while being productive at it. Using nades, predicting where the retards are hiding. Knowing how to play a mode. Everybody knows what to do and what has to be done and how to do it.

Where most of these clans that specifically do compete in these tournaments using all these ridiculous strats that most of the time do not work against people that know how to play this game.

Since you seem convinced of your urgent fury clans, schedule a game and I'll show you exactly what I mean. There are certain ways to rush and it's not only rushing. There is more to it. But there will never be SPAWN, go to your camping spot and sit there for 4 minutes.

This game is about MAP POSITIONING, thats why most good players wear Light Armor. Let me guess you have light legs and medium torso? Scrub.

Kudos! Thanks!

Then this guy wrote;

bradley09 Bluejacket

Message 28 of 30

Viewed 10 times

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First off. There is a possible way of rushing and playing tactically...I do it everyday.

Secondly, Urgent Fury is nothing but a camp fest anyways. I would know I am currently participating in UF: Black, and have been since January. There has only been two clans that I have played that DONT hide in their spawn; Dont**bleep**Wit [-->], and Saints and Sinners [s+S].

Hell even the CREATORS of Urgent Fury camp there ass off.

I don't GB so I wouldn't know what that's like.

My point is...I can rush and still play tactically, just ask my clanmates from Dirty South Mob [DSM].

Who cares. Everyone talks their shit. I could care less. If I want to camp then that's what I'm going to do. If I want to rush then that's what I will do. I'm not going to let anyone dictate what I'm going to do.

So these guys that hate UF.... Well that is their opinion. We may not like it but who cares. We have a TON of great people here. One bad apple isn't going to ruin what has been built here.

That's just my opinion. ::)

Personally i feel like this person was in a clan that was denied or ran out of UF for whatever reason. There has definitely been some animosity over the years. We never look back and are always thinking ahead. I dont recognize those names.. but that doesn't matter anyways. We will continue to evolve while others are thinking of ways why clans here " just dont match up ".

Ive had my share of being involved in bad mouthing, clan drama, and other crap... and im gonna summarize all of that with this:

WHO THE FUCK CARES.

We're all just here to have a good time, and to play some games...

Drama, discontent, and shitty attitudes ruin clans, ruin the fun of gaming, and ruin friendships..

So... if it was on another site...

If its not gaming news, or other important stuff... dont bring it here..

;)

z-Prime-z ]

Who cares. Everyone talks their shit. I could care less. If I want to camp then that's what I'm going to do. If I want to rush then that's what I will do. I'm not going to let anyone dictate what I'm going to do.

So these guys that hate UF.... Well that is their opinion. We may not like it but who cares. We have a TON of great people here. One bad apple isn't going to ruin what has been built here.

That's just my opinion. ::)

Silence, you camping whore! :-*<3

There’s a time to rush and there’s a time to camp. You can only camp if you can depend on the guy watching your back, and you can only rush if the guy next to can back you up.

I've played just about every ladder, league, and tournament type since the birth of socom and I can tell you right now, if you go into war thinking I am going to rush every round or I am going to camp the shit out this map then your going to lose to a smart clan everytime. The second you become predicable, you are dead in the water.

Good Clans Adapt to the situation. We don't often hear shit talking our way since we don't usually face clans with low moral integrity, so I haven’t been told what Team's Style is, We play every war differently and often change tactics, by the round. I'd like to think we have a good mix, but I laugh at clans who bitch about camping (which I think is another, (annoying) tactic)

Clans who complain about things are just trying to get you to do what they want so they can get a win, It a desperate move from clans that can't do anything but rush, and when it doesn't work for them, well you camped a little much ;)

I personally am a rusher, but if the situation calls for it give me a bag of marshmallows. Take their bitching as a compliment and know that your doing something right to get them off their game.

PS: The UF talent pool is far from lacking, since we play just about everywhere. ;)

Ive had my share of being involved in bad mouthing, clan drama, and other crap... and im gonna summarize all of that with this:

WHO THE FUCK CARES.

Drama, discontent, and shitty attitudes ruin clans, ruin the fun of gaming, and ruin friendships..

;)

I couldn't have said it better.

Guest REBORNevilloki

That's exactly my point I will play the way that brings wins legally and legit, I'm not changing my style for whiners. I actually adapt to the tempo of the game I can rush and camp.

MaluNYMets ]

Ive had my share of being involved in bad mouthing' date=' clan drama, and other crap... and im gonna summarize all of that with this:

WHO THE FUCK CARES.

;)

[/quote']

I couldn't have said it better.

Lol thats why you didn't lol <3.

I know a couple of people those guys could be, its just a waste all they can do is talk behind a persons back they don't have the balls to say it here.

;

bradley09 [/color] Bluejacket

Message 28 of 30

Viewed 10 times

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First off. There is a possible way of rushing and playing tactically...I do it everyday.

Secondly, Urgent Fury is nothing but a camp fest anyways. I would know I am currently participating in UF: Black, and have been since January. There has only been two clans that I have played that DONT hide in their spawn; Dont**bleep**Wit [-->], and Saints and Sinners [s+S].

Hell even the CREATORS of Urgent Fury camp there ass off.

I don't GB so I wouldn't know what that's like.

My point is...I can rush and still play tactically, just ask my clanmates from Dirty South Mob [DSM].

Many of you guys know us and have played with DSM and can say this is not our attitude that we portray. I apologize for DSM as a whole, we will not let one person ruin our reputation. We have always gave props to the UF, and to all the clans here! Again I apologize.

Eh.. don’t worry about it Philly.

Hell good advertisement bad advertisement .. doesn’t matter much its still advertisement. If UF gets mentioned then its all good bro. Most folks prefer to find out for themselves and not take the word of a poster on another site as fact anyway. No need to reprimand your gunner.. everybody has opinions just like …. well never mind you get the point.

Hell if uncle sid is the one setting up the camp fire I’m ok with planting some claymores camping and having some smoor’s. .. at his last camp out he had AC/DC playing a set with some Playboy models doing a lingerie show.. Now that’s camping!! 8)

My post was in no way affiliated with the Dirty South Mob.

Here's the link to the FULL thread so you can read the entire piece;

http://forums.socom.com/socom/board/message?board.id=confrontation&thread.id=147162&view=by_date_ascending&page=3

I have a right to my opinion and that's exactly what it is. I think it's hilarious that you take what I said out of context and come post it on this board hoping to fire people up.

I could care less if you camp or not, but it does happen and more then I'd like to deal with.

I participated in the COD4 Crucible's and had a blast. But when it came to UF: Black...it just wasn't for me. Which is perfectly fine, you guys are going to do whatever you want, however you want.

But I do have the right to my opinion in which the majority of Black is a campfest. You can call it complaining or bitching or whatever you want, it is what it is.

I apologize that you guys had to read it out of context like that, and assume I was bringing a well respected clan DSM into my own personal opinion.

HTK is not with DSM.

Hmm LOL ok bradley.. although 90% of your post was sort of unnecessary.. I believe the majority of responses were “who cares?†the rest were along the lines of everyone is entitled to their opinion.. that includes both you and Reborn’s opinion of your opinion.

Nobody holds DSM responsible for a personal opinion one of their members puts forth on a some other board.

Nobody took anything out of context, just like your opinion doesn’t mean its your clans, a UF members opinion doesn’t mean its everyone at UF’s.

*Come on now if AC/DC was playing and there were Playmates modeling lingerie you’d be fire’n up the camp fire right along side. Heck I heard there is going to be free drinks and ArtMan ordered a port-a-potty. (that’s a joke you can laugh if you feel like it… its ok. we won’t hold it against you) ;)

HTK is a Socom veteran. He visits our forums daily and actually is a pretty good guy to play with. Funny as hell when he's drunk, and one of the best to play the game when he's taking it serious.

He ran the NASL during Socom2. He was co-leader of WtF "What the Fuck" awhile back (which was a strong GB clan).

He was never a fan of UF due to all the strict rules. Trust me, his bark is worse than his bite...... Not a bad guy though.

I was mainly referring to the OP, Goat.

I realize most people here could care less what my opinion is about UF..but the OP took my opinion that I expressed on an entirely different forum, and put it on here Highlighting my clan's name.

You may not think it's a big deal, but now my reputation with many of you, and my clan could be in question just because the OP felt "disrespected".

And I love ACDC...and bunnies.

xRed0ctobeRx ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Dont trip.. like you said "it is what it is" :)

Don't you DARe ever say that again. If it "is what it is" then it jsut is. This saying bugs me the most out of ANY saying out there. I hate it when sports guys say it.

It is what it is red... =P