D75's remorse and realization that he's matured beyond a know-it-all asshole!

Again thanks to everyone for the sarcasm in the ReD Cell thread, lol

Okay, so I know I've been a real chotch in the past 5 month's and I've finally got my head together and done being the know it all asshole I had been being. I know also I've always been immature in many of my actions and my conclusions on thing's and well all I can say is thanks for continually calling me out on it and making me realize how much of an idiot and a fool I have made myself look like. There are a lot of thing's that I have done and said that I never should have. And for multiple reasons. All Bullshit aside I am being honest in saying that I apologize to everyone within and outside this community I have disturbed.

For instance, though there are thing's that I did and didn't lie about throughout my tenure with being around everyone here. There are a great deal of thing's in my life that I have spoken of that are the truth.

But never the less I got caught up and began to drown in my own bullshit and so much so that I tried to spew more of it to keep me afloat like an absolute moron. I've caused alot of tension and more of it because I've simply failed when to stop being an immature little prick and I've finally realized that.

I don't solely blame it on the break-up with my ex-fiance but I know I took a big downward spiral in attitude, behavior, and overall mental capacity when I lost her from my life. Aside from the excuse it was my duty to keep my big dumb ass in check and I never did. I just let it keep rolling. I've been away from the game for so long mainly because of 2 reasons. I haven't had the drive or desire to play because it wasn't fun for me anymore. And 2) because of my own ignorance I caused that distaste for the game.

I'm going to make thing's right, and aside from this being off topic, I hope everyone who I've offended, misled, pissed off, and caused hard feeling's and tension to gather against me; can forgive me, for I truly am sorry.

I will no longer be what I have been and instead I'm going to be the stand-up guy I used to be, essentially be myself and not someone I don't have to be to have my friends.

And Slippy I owe you a work out plan? SHIT dude! I don't think you're the only one. I offered to help so many and never wrote down names that I think I only responded to about 2/3 of the people I offered to help.

PM me with what you want to accomplish young Arnold and I'll do my best to PUMP YOU UP! lol And anyone else who I haven't gotten back to on information they asked for, please hit me up please!

Thank you everyone again! Everybody I honestly ask for your forgiveness, please find it in your nature and soul to do so.

Regards and happy shooting,

Brad (Deutscher75)

Making a post like that shows some balls and character. Even if you've done things to people that they do not want to accept the apology, it really shows what your made of. You have never did anything to me or BSed me(unless the boating Cedar Point thing was BS LOL) so I have no reason to even comment on this issue. I like to mess with everyone just for fun but I just wanted to point out how gutsy this post was. Its always hard to admit your wrong, and to say this of yourself........youve earned my respect...

Sav

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Fuck that! where's my $5 bucks bitch!....LOL jk bro, keep it, your going to need it to restring that violin you just played us. D, I have never thought you where a bad guy, and I know you are going through allot shit lately, so I understand....and I hope all works out for you bro, we at stormwatch are always here if you need a shoulder to cry on. Well, to be honest... I wont be, because as you know, I have always been one to tell you like it is......but Neo has a big heart and is a good listener. LOL... No worries D it will all work out bro. Good luck!

-Affliction- ]

i dont know you that well but in that post i think you were bieng hard on yourself man! but my 2 cents is that you should play more!

I gotta agree, you are being too hard on yourself.. (unless there are things i dont know about), but keep your head up its only a game.!

Real life has its ups & downs. ;D

Sometimes our faults are what mold us into better men. For the most part many people become good by being a little bad. In which ways you feel you have been bad, I cannot say. You have always been a standup guy to me and your clanmates.

A mans character is like a diamond that scratches every other stone. -Shakespeare

"Now get back to rubbing my stones!" MAX

hey i want that 5 grand i loaned you back, its been six months and still nothing you PRICK!!!!!!!!

J/K you allways kept your head on your shoulders when you where on our clansite,(because he has no neck, or it was located in maximus' ass)J/k. You seem like a good guy, so don't beat your self up to bad,

later bro,

DeAdLy.InTeNt

SHIiiiiit All I know is from socom and this forum but D is cool with me and +30 for sure. What ya mentioned above D is foreign to me... But some must relate and that takes some balls... The only thing stronger than the truth of ones voice, is the truth in ones actions. ;)

Now get back in the forums more often... I think you have lost your title here to some one else as post whore. :D