SOCOM: Can't check in-game inbox

Sup fellas, just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Whenever I go to check my messages it takes more time to load, and then I get a server error and cannot read any messages. I also get an error when I log into SOCOM.com, which means that it is a server side problem and not a glitch, so there is no way to fix it myself.

If anyone has this error or has even figured out a way to fix it PLEASE let me know.

JoeyT if you intend on being invited into games you will need to make a new name for yourself..at least until the next patch comes out which is allegedly going to resolve the problem. Don't waste your time trying to do anything else..it will NOT work. I deleted EVERYTHING Socom off of my PS3 and then reinstalled it and still does not work. So make another name and pray it is only temporary until the next patch!!

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Chaka ]

lol

way to be a dick to a guy whose never posted here before ;)

That's what I was thinking.

But I have a sort of different version of the problem, I can see ingame messages fine, but trying to log into socom.com is about impossible... It says server error but I can retry and retry sometimes and it works. But if I go to playstation.com and log in and then go to socom.com through the link on the old confrontation boards and it works fine. I haven't seen or heard anyone having socom.com problems without the ingame issues... SO.......

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Chaka ]

lol

I actually don't get the "lol", its going over my head so to speak. But then again, I was trying to fix my control settings and I still don't know the difference between look speed and acceleration.

IRISH BULL ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Chaka ]

lol

I actually don't get the "lol", its going over my head so to speak. But then again, I was trying to fix my control settings and I still don't know the difference between look speed and acceleration.

Yea the "lol" may have been unnesscesary to Joey, but to all of us regulars we got it. ;D

The difference between look speed & acceleration is look speed is like top speed, & acceleration is how fast you reach that top speed. ;)

If you move your accel all the way up, sniping is hard because your cross hairs will be so sensitive.

Chili-Palmer ]
IRISH BULL ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Chaka ]

lol

Yea the "lol" may have been unnesscesary to Joey, but to all of us regulars we got it. ;D

The difference between look speed & acceleration is look speed is like top speed, & acceleration is how fast you reach that top speed. ;)

If you move your accel all the way up, sniping is hard because your cross hairs will be so sensitive.

Wow chili I wouldn't have expected an answer that good from a guy who doesn't even own a PS3 nice work LMAO