UFC is out!

online has been good so far...

Chili...sadley I did buy it for the dark side :( I regretted it the first online game I played...all lag!

HOWEVER it has been alright ever since. If you have it for 360, I might be willing to get it for both...or at least rent it.

UNCLE-TED ]

I jumped right into Career mode and am 6-2 the 2 were lucky counter kicks that knocked me out Its about the only way they get ya You dominate the whole match then bam your out

You put it on expert? When I did that they got way harder. Everytime I came close to them they would take me down.

Ok guys I need some help here. I do enjoy UFC while I don't follow it like a die hard. I don't and haven't owned a fighting game in a long time which I would like. In career mode can you make your own custom person with moves and stuff? Is this a good buy for a non-UFC person?

Prane ]

Ok guys I need some help here. I do enjoy UFC while I don't follow it like a die hard. I don't and haven't owned a fighting game in a long time which I would like. In career mode can you make your own custom person with moves and stuff? Is this a good buy for a non-UFC person?

i would say no. im a die hard mma fan so i love the game. but if you dont follow the ufc and what its about, i would recommend waiting for the new fight night

I was up till 2:30AM playing this. Sure, I didnt get started till 11 (frackin kids!) but I can't think of another game that has gripped my attention like this yet.

I only started Career mode (10-2), but man is it expansive. You decide how much to train, what kind of exercises you partake in, all the while being mindful of how much energy you have to take into the fight. There is also cross training with other UFC stars and camps, photo shoots, signings, and events that they want you to attend.

What earned me both my losses was helping Dana White out on short notice. He put me in the ring with guys I simply wasn't prepared for, and they ate my lunch!

All in all, one of the best games (if not THE best) I have ever played on the PS3.

Guest CplKoontz

I absolutly love the game!!!

I am 2-2 in career right now(they took me down and i could not reverse it), but all in all I am really enjoying this game.....