Chicago Comic Con Booth Babes

As promised here are the Girls of 07 with special appearance by yours truly "Da Goat"

and you were wondering why i go to these?? ;D

Pic1.jpg

she was short and I had to stoop down to get a look up her... errr I mean to get in the picture with her.

Pic2.jpg

What a cutie pie... no I'm talking bout the girl not me Sniper!!

Pic3.jpg

POWER GIRL will knock you out with her Knockers!!

Pic5.jpg

sweet as can be... but no way am I kissing those fricking lips!!!

Pic6.jpg

These girls were a bloody mess!! but hey it's all good...

Pic7.jpg

These two kept following me around?? I'm not sure why, but I got the feeling I was a bad boy.. a verrry baaaaaadddd boy!

Pic4.jpg

This one's my honey!!! my baby!! so hands off!! you might be younger then me but you ain't got the money so don't even bother!! LOL!

Peace yo,

Goat.

one of the funniest darn things at that con I heard was this...

I was in artist alley talking to a very cool artist and his lovely wife, he was doing a sketch for me and it was close to closing time.. this Chicago PD lady cop comes up the alley shouting "THAT's IT!! TIME TO GO! LET's GET MOVING. MOVE IT PEOPLE ..MOVE IT... MOVE IT... MOVE IT..

a mutual friend of the artist and myself came up to the table and said...

OH!! I am sooooo going home with her tonight!!

LMFAO!!!