If someone isnt too busy, could someone fix this sig up for me? Mets started it and was unable to finish it. So what I am asking is if someone could take this, fix it up, around the edges and such and put the Michigan Wolverines mascot in front of my rifle, Thats all I am requesting. Can someone help me?

Here is what Mets got started...

savage1qq3.png

Sav

It would probably be easier to start over, but Im not gonna pry. If you dont want to, thats cool bro, I can deal with it I just wanted something for college football/UF season. If you wanted to use a different background and different soldier, thatd be fine, If your up to it just be creative, Im not picky......Thanks again, even if you dont help.

Sav

I don't know brother, I tried to get it where it didn't look so dayam busy, but I don't think I succeeded, also I don't think I'm up to my usual photoshopping skizzles right now?? LOL perhaps I'll give this another try this weekend, will probably completely change everything and go from a fresh perspective.

The savage!! well that brings up lots of ideas, none of which fit a football theme?? if you're willing to let me go at it from a SAVAGE point of view, I think I can do something a lot better then this crappy one... sry bro..

Peace yo,

Goat.

savage%20copy.png

yep, thanks. I saw the web link error after I posted it but I seriously doubted you were going to use this one..(I wouldn't.. HA!) so no use in changing it, don't worry I'll be sure it's correct on anything I do that meets my expectations.

Sniper is the Man on these, but snipe is busy as heck these days, and since I have a bit more free time lately I've sort of been offering to help if I can, and as we all know, we have a few others that simply kick @ss as for as PSP is concerned. I'm sure you will find you have a few to choose from since I've noticed how great the members have been at pitching in when someone needs a sig done. I don't profess to be the best by any means.

I'll just go blind on it and go with whatever I think fits. I may have time to do a second one for you with a College football theme, but it won't contain a lot of other things and be more of that theme only. It's just hard to make em encompass more then one look at a time, combining football, socom, UF and Hallowed ground along with quotes, logo's, web links, signature's, handles, game ID.. etc.. well you get the point it tends to get to be TOO much on one sig and starts to get a cluttered feel to it. Simple is better.

There's been a recent trend of comic book icons for signatures and I'm digging how well the theme fits for UF and or socom sigs. With a handle like Savage there are a number of characters that could be used. Since I collect comics I have a huge library of images at my disposal. Anyway, I won't rush the next one like I did this afternoon and I'll shoot you a PM when I have something put together for you. I'm sure whether or not anything I do fits the bill you will have a few others that will pitch in and I'm confident you will see one with the look and feel your happy with.

ok well enough of this eh!! LOL let's move this to the pm dept from here. I'm done with the pc anyway and fixing to fire up the ps3.

Goat.

p.s. and when I tried to post this and got the more post have been made warning I see Red Oct has offered to give it a go as well, so.. as usual the UF community pulls together. :)

As for Puddy's work.. LMAO!! you gottal admit that one puts it to the point!! LOL!

p.s..s Dayam and again I get the warning.. OK OK.. it might all be a moot point now.. since Disciple's looks fantastic!!!