Lost....2010?!!!

I'm sorry if this is old news, but I finally got time to watch the season finale on my DVR last night. I tried a search here, but only found old discussions from 2008.

2010?!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! And I was hearing that a lot of questions were being answered. But now I have more friggin questions after watching the 2 hour episode last night! I apologize in advance for my language, but I'm kinda pissed!

1. The Darma Initiative. Who the fuck are these people??? I know that they are some sort of scientific research group, but how did they know about the island??? Who told them about it??? What are they trying to do with this so called energy or electric magnetic force???

2. The "Others" or "Hostiles". Who the fuck for the last time are these people?!!! Why are they there? Why doesn't Richard age??? Who are these people, DAMN IT TO HELL !!! What are they doing??? Why has not one character just said, ever, who are you people??!!

3. Jacob and the other weird douche bag. Who is he??? Why was he involved in all of the Oceanic Sixes lives at one time or another??? Who is the other douche bag and why does he hate Jacob???

4. The "Good Guys". Now we have another friggin group to wonder who they are, gee great. They have been to the island before, but why??? We know that Jacob visited the girl in the hospital, and she knew him...by WHY?!!

5. What the hell ever happened to all the children that were taken by the "others"? The little brats that were on Oceanic Flight 815.

I'm sorry, but that last episode pissed me off and now I have to wait until 2010. I guess the only saving grace is that at least this show is over after that. Hopefully...hopefully all of my questions will be answered. But, if anyone has inside info, I'd love to hear it. Or even theories on Lost.

I feel like Jay from Jay and Silent BoB at the end of Dogma when he wakes up. lol

LMAO!

I feel your pain bro. I absolutely LOVE this show. It has been one of my favorites since it started. I too have many questions.

My number one, is why the hell doesn't Kate just leave that damn island and come home to me???? Who doesn't love a good romp in the sack with an Indian?? ;D

SEQUOYAH ]

LMAO!

I feel your pain bro. I absolutely LOVE this show. It has been one of my favorites since it started. I too have many questions.

My number one, is why the hell doesn't Kate just leave that damn island and come home to me???? Who doesn't love a good romp in the sack with an Indian?? ;D

I hear ya, Kate is smokin' hot! But I'm really fond of Juliet and her natural beauties...and the low cut shirts she happens to be in all the time.

I have a theory on how the show will end next season.

My theory, and mark this post for future reference, is that the series finale will end the same way the series began.

They have said time and time again that you can not escape your destiny and we all know that the island is real. I believe each every one of those who crashed there will end up there again. They may be on another flight and they wont know each other but they will end up back on the island again. Its their destiny.

IRISH BULL ]

I'm sorry if this is old news, but I finally got time to watch the season finale on my DVR last night. I tried a search here, but only found old discussions from 2008.

2010?!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! And I was hearing that a lot of questions were being answered. But now I have more friggin questions after watching the 2 hour episode last night! I apologize in advance for my language, but I'm kinda pissed!

1. The Darma Initiative. Who the fuck are these people??? I know that they are some sort of scientific research group, but how did they know about the island??? Who told them about it??? What are they trying to do with this so called energy or electric magnetic force???

I dont know who they are or who told them about the island, but I do know that they are trying to harness the energy for time travel. As they seem to be the only ones out of the loop about it, like the others. Thats why the chinese guy didnt know miles was his son. The hatch they stumbled across in earlier seasons was powered by that magnetic power.

2. The "Others" or "Hostiles". Who the fuck for the last time are these people?!!! Why are they there? Why doesn't Richard age??? Who are these people, DAMN IT TO HELL !!! What are they doing??? Why has not one character just said, ever, who are you people??!!

Once again, i dont know ho they are or why there truly there. But they did mention that richard doesnt age beacuse of jacob. Maybe its a gift he gave him since hes the beholder of the island.

3. Jacob and the other weird douche bag. Who is he??? Why was he involved in all of the Oceanic Sixes lives at one time or another??? Who is the other douche bag and why does he hate Jacob???

Jacob seems to have done a favor in the past for all the main characters at some point or another. Then they in return owe him a favor it seems. maybe its a struggle between good and evil(jacob and the other guy). If they blew up the magnetic power source then they never crash and it all goes back to normal. Oceanic never crashes and none of this stuff ever happened, which means jacob wont be killed(returning the favor to him). The other guy seems to want to kill jacob but cant due to certain circumstances. He found a loophole in the island power allowing him to kill jacob at the end. It was him in there and not john locke obviously. He came to the island as someone else and had to go through all that BS to get that far. Thats why the "good guys" were bringing lockes body there, but it was too late. They were already in the temple with jacob.

4. The "Good Guys". Now we have another friggin group to wonder who they are, gee great. They have been to the island before, but why??? We know that Jacob visited the girl in the hospital, and she knew him...by WHY?!!

not sure who they are, but they obviously work for jacob like all the "others" say they do.

5. What the hell ever happened to all the children that were taken by the "others"? The little brats that were on Oceanic Flight 815.

It seems as if they were shipped off the island, back to the main lands. Keeping them out of all the BS to come.

I'm sorry, but that last episode pissed me off and now I have to wait until 2010. I guess the only saving grace is that at least this show is over after that. Hopefully...hopefully all of my questions will be answered. But, if anyone has inside info, I'd love to hear it. Or even theories on Lost.

I feel like Jay from Jay and Silent BoB at the end of Dogma when he wakes up. lol

I answered with my opinion in bold up there, no hard facts, just what I took from it.

All in all i thought it was a good season finale. It left some answers out, but answered a lot and put puzzle pieces in place. It didnt quite fullfill what i was looking for either, im still somewhat content with the outcome though.

They made it about God and Satan IMO.

Jacob seems to be the benevolent creator, and the other guy seems that his sole purpose is to show that humans are not worthy of the island or it's secrets. The fact that they have some sort of pact that doesn't allow the guy to KILL Jacob seems to point to this, as well as the good vs evil theme of the episode.

Notice how Jacob was there during turning points to all the island inhabitants lives? Sounds like a bible story to me. He didnt interfere with the tragedies they incurred, but he was there for them during those times....

It's either that or they are an alien civilization sent to study humans up close and personal. ;)

Tool_Minion ]

They made it about God and Satan IMO.

Jacob seems to be the benevolent creator, and the other guy seems that his sole purpose is to show that humans are not worthy of the island or it's secrets. The fact that they have some sort of pact that doesn't allow the guy to KILL Jacob seems to point to this, as well as the good vs evil theme of the episode.

Notice how Jacob was there during turning points to all the island inhabitants lives? Sounds like a bible story to me. He didnt interfere with the tragedies they incurred, but he was there for them during those times....

It's either that or they are an alien civilization sent to study humans up close and personal. ;)

He's not there during turning points of everyones lives. Kate was only a kid stealing a lunch box and Jack just wanted a candy bar.

But as far as Jacob dying I think he knew it was coming. He doesn't seem like the kind of person, or thing, or entity, (Whatever) to not know this was coming. And I wouldn't be surprised if the shows ends without a definite answer. This seems like the kind of show that will leave the ending open to interpretation. I'm sure it will answer the who are they questions, but as far as the island it self I'm betting they leave some of the why questions open.