Tool.... my man.

I'm not surprised. Our own President would only make himself available for 30 minutes to honor those who have fallen in service to this great nation. The rest of the day he was playing golf.

If that's ^^^^ bashing and making a politically charged statement, then the standard has indeed shifted.

I think it's just that Obama supporters are hyper sensitive. Which in it's self is a little fun to watch.... ;D

HogWild ]

heh.... a day off? Couldn't he have played on Sunday, he's not going to church now, can't find a preacher in D.C. that hates America I guess...

That was the standard the liberal press had set, and was supported by all those who hated Bush. So that's all fine and well I suppose.

Just don't expect Obama honor the nation's war dead because that's asking too much. He deserves the day off. Running all over the world bowing to kings, apologizing to our enemy's for America's past actions, and sitting still and listening a 3rd rate dictator thug give a 50 minute speech on how screwed up America is. That's a lot of work. So cut the man some slack...... is that what you are trying to say?

I think those were what Tool was referencing...

lol..

And dude, its totally cool. If we all had the same views this world would suck..

My only thing is when anyone talks politics (matter fact anything that deals with answers religion etc.) people always think their views are the only views. Its 100% or nothing... Most can't take a contradicting view and learn from it, but bash it for its flaws.

"Thanks for making a political argument over something that was not political."

LOL agreed.. wait a sec wasn't Obama the guy that didn't salute the flag? LOL Just kidding guys...

its not a political thing Like I said everyone observes the occasion in their own way and not many don't do it in a way that honors service members.

p.s. my K-9 (Kilo) was fine.. he went around the section I fell through and I let go of the lease.

But for shits and grins I'll tell another war story about my illustrious career in the U.S. Cavalry Scouts. and later the MP Corps. After transferring to the Military Police at Schofield Barracks HI, I was doing a routine route of beach patrol.. (I had to travel between a number of U.S. Military Beaches) while in route from the north shore to the east side by way of Hwy 1, I got side swiped by another vehicle. My truck wound up in the ditch and I dislocated my left shoulder as well as injured my left leg. Kilo suffered a small cut on his right hind quarter (probably from hitting the widow lever) I radioed for assistance and before the local police even arrived a U.S. army medical Helo arrived... I thought to myself Wow! a helicopter just for me! but NO they could care less about me.. the medivac was for Kilo.. LMAO I waited another hour and half for an ambulance to arrive.

Later when I inquired about it to Top I was told.. "K-9's receive tens of thousands of dollars worth of training and are in service for their life.. you on the other hand get less training and will probably not re-enlist.. He was right! LOL

HogWild ]

I worked for a year straight without a day off, it was called Desert Storm. I worked for 10 months straight without a day off, that was Operation Iraqi Freedom. I worked 7 months straight without a day off, that was being a Drill Instructor.

I should add that if I get to choose who to thank then I choose HogWild! He put more on the line did I managed to put forth during my four years enlisted.

Thank you Hogwild.

Goat ]

"Thanks for making a political argument over something that was not political."

LOL agreed.. wait a sec wasn't Obama the guy that didn't salute the flag? LOL Just kidding guys...

its not a political thing Like I said everyone observes the occasion in their own way and not many don't do it in a way that honors service members.

p.s. my K-9 (Kilo) was fine.. he went around the section I fell through and I let go of the lease.

But for shits and grins I'll tell another war story about my illustrious career in the U.S. Cavalry Scouts. and later the MP Corps. After transferring to the Military Police at Schofield Barracks HI, I was doing a routine route of beach patrol.. (I had to travel between a number of U.S. Military Beaches) while in route from the north shore to the east side by way of Hwy 1, I got side swiped by another vehicle. My truck wound up in the ditch and I dislocated my left shoulder as well as injured my left leg. Kilo suffered a small cut on his right hind quarter (probably from hitting the widow lever) I radioed for assistance and before the local police even arrived a U.S. army medical Helo arrived... I thought to myself Wow! a helicopter just for me! but NO they could care less about me.. the medivac was for Kilo.. LMAO I waited another hour and half for an ambulance to arrive.

Later when I inquired about it to Top I was told.. "K-9's receive tens of thousands of dollars worth of training and are in service for their life.. you on the other hand get less training and will probably not re-enlist.. He was right! LOL

great story man, lol.

Goat ]
HogWild ]

I worked for a year straight without a day off, it was called Desert Storm. I worked for 10 months straight without a day off, that was Operation Iraqi Freedom. I worked 7 months straight without a day off, that was being a Drill Instructor.

I should add that if I get to choose who to thank then I choose HogWild! He put more on the line did I managed to put forth during my four years enlisted.

Thank you Hogwild.

I'll thank you both. You both served where needed.

I just watched a movie with Kevin Bacon in it called Taking Chance. Its based on a true story and involves a similar subject matter. It was a good movie. I recommend it.