I switched to all COD... And changed the Name...

It's only PS3... As that's what I own... After renting the COD that week I felt that's the only way to go. Plus I wanted to try a different name and approach. With New COD games coming out it seems every year having a clan in that game makes a whole lot of sense. Plus WAW is so damn cool. And I can't believe Elite Rifle Brigade was not taken by anyone that I could find. If there is one they sure didn't lock it down as it's mine now.

The name itself Adventures of the Rifle Brigade was a comic book that's why the Adventures of the Elite Rifle Brigade I thought I could not go wrong.

But anyways come join Bitch!

"Adventures in the Rifle Brigade" instead of "of the" but none the less its a great clan name and best of luck in COD.

By the looks of COD MW2, COD is sure to be a heavy favorite for inclusion back here at UF. While Socom remains the top choice here, over the past couple of years we have tried to branch out and have always been open to new titles. UF is about giving the community here what it wants and if enough community members show support for a COD offering I'm sure UF will respond. For now Socom remains top dog, but the staff has taken notice of the swing to other titles.

p.s. I knew exactly where you got your clan name from before you mentioned it.. LOL

AdvRifleBrigade.jpg

Goat ]

While Socom remains the top choice here, over the past couple of years we have tried to branch out and have always been open to new titles. UF is about giving the community here what it wants and if enough community members show support for a COD offering I'm sure UF will respond.

Lies! All lies!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

im happy to see the name change!!! you yourself said when you started the clan that it was a bout being a team, and i always felt that it would be kinda hard to feel like a team if you were always known by the leaders name. now your new guys will have something they can call theirs, instead of it always feeling like its yours.

good luck with everything ;D

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Goat ]
MarauderHD ]

In that Comic one of there missions is to find Hitlers Nuts... LOL

LOL yeah.. they would have saved some time if they had checked Willywonka's chin right from the get go.

:P

i would appreciate it if you all would stop calling me hitler ;)

willywonka159 ]

What's with the ganging up on me?

That's your sweet and ever-gratifying revenge.? "you guys stop ganging up on me.. whhaaaa" Sad just sad...

LMAO! ok wonka.. I'm j/fk'n with yah bro. sort of like the "lies all lies' post of yours... I'll stop... besides you're way out of your league. LOL .. more j/k..

mad/luv

Goat.

Goat ]

That's your sweet and ever-gratifying revenge.? "you guys stop ganging up on me.. whhaaaa" Sad just sad...

LMAO! ok wonka.. I'm j/fk'n with yah bro. sort of like the "lies all lies' post of yours... I'll stop... besides you're way out of your league. LOL .. more j/k..

mad/luv

Goat.

No, my revenge is soon to come. You'll know when it gets here. And I do love you Goat. Don't stop, don't ever stop. :)