Dogs or Chopper which do you hate the most?

Me I think I hate the Dogs worst. I have it down to where I can time there attack and stab them. But when there are 2 or more I usually get it. Or when I'm tired I can't get the timing down. If I shot them and miss I either get it by the dogs or else someone shoots me because I wasn't ready for them.

But yeah for me it's the Dogs.... The Chopper doesn't always get me.

MarauderHD ]

Those clueless replies prove the COD vote to other day was tainted.

You guys mights as well put a Socom bucket over your heads and repeat Slant 6 sucks all day. You can play other games ya know.

LOL. Chili PLAYS COD!!

BigMoneyNacku ]
MarauderHD ]

You guys mights as well put a Socom bucket over your heads and repeat Slant 6 sucks all day. You can play other games ya know.

LOL. Chili PLAYS COD!!

Yes.. yes i do.??

What your point..?

MarauderHD ]

I play plenty of other games, as does a majority of the community, including CoD W@W. I've just never played it online, because I have zero desire to play an online shooter that's set in WWII. From my experience on the single player, in which I encountered dogs, I surmised that we were in fact referring to CoD.

the few times i played WaW.. i have to say that those fucking dogs really pissed me off.. i ran and standed on high places like a stack of boxes and a few other stuff you have to do a few jumps or press the climb button to get in, thinking i just cheated my way to free dog slaughtering and my survival i made tried many times and made sure that i was pretty high from the ground where the dogs could come from... but apparently the damn dogs eaither salibate acid or marines are a bunch of sissies with achiles heel or simply the dog't teeth can pierce fucking marine boots and inject some sort of damn T-virus ( play Zombies and youd probably see me a few times why?? keep reading), cause i know the dogs could barely reach yet i died looking like a complete noob.

so yeah choopers are better...BUT!!! i hate the artillery the most. i sometimes dont even used it cause it pissed me off.

The dog , only cuz 2 or 3 come at me at the same time, but i see most of you don't, but in the waw maps there are wall and places where the dog wont come for you. example in upheaval out side the trains by the sniper house, if you stand against the walls the dog will ignore you <<--- but you ll have to find the right spot

Chili-Palmer ]
Crusty_Demons ]

I hate both equally as much but I don't hate them as much as I hate open mics and re spawn I'm not sure why people tolerate any of that garbage. ???

Open mics are GREAT in a party.!!

The way that Killzone had them was somewhat tolerable with the squad open mics. Not everyone can play in a library. Often when I play my son is talking in the back ground or my wife so I have to mute my mic. It seems that there isn't very many people willing to do that. Instead they see a game with open mics and decide they are going to scream stupid shit, fart, sing and whatever else they can think of. In the few months when I played COD4 I almost never used my mic and it didn't matter anyway because no one ever called anything out and the commentator announced any relative information anyway. The problem with not using a mic in COD 4 was all the mics came through my speakers which usually meant I had to play with my surround sound muted because of all the garbage nonsense coming through the speakers. Then they finally came out with a mute feature which was great except at the beginning of every single game I had to go through and mute every single player on my team and the opposing team.

This is one of the biggest reasons I stick to Socom the PTT mics filter out a lot of this garbage and most true socomers have zero tolerance for people acting a fool people just get voted simple as that.