Check this story out...

Well if the guy goes down for this, it's his own fault. Walking off, grabbing a different piece, then finishing him off is stupid. Unload on him from the get go, if the other dude ran off, he isn't coming back. I would have shot him dead too, but it would have been 4-5 bullets in a cluster. ;)

Hmm I think if a 16 year old kid was icaped on his back from my headshot... I might not go back and empty a clip in the kid... (Unless he actually hurt my family etc).

I dont know if this is about "criminal rights" as much as it is about being in control and taking another life...

IMO (from just reading the story)- If the kid died from the guy shooting him in the head- Such is life. The kid made the choice and guy deffended himself... However for the guy to go back to the kid (after a few moments) laying on the ground icaped and drop 5 more shots on em- Shit just went from protection to assassination.

Absolutely wrong. He went too far. The threat was incapacitated and lying on his back. The key word there is incapacitated. Which would indicate he was not a threat anymore.

This is no different then defending yourself after someone hits you. You get the upper hand and knock the aggressor out. Then after the guy is laying on the ground unconscious, you proceed to tap dance on his head like a crazed animal. Its not self defense if you are kicking someone when they are down. And therefore you should be charged with battery, if not worse.

This kid was down, period. To come back after he chased another out of the door and then proceed to put 5 more bullets in his abdomen, he went too far. Like the prosecutor said, he obviously didn't think he was a threat anymore, he ran right past him. He was pissed and wanted revenge.

Now don't get me wrong, the 16 year old bastard deserved the bullet in his head. But we have laws to keep people civil. We cannot have people become judge, jury, and executioners.

Plus, you have to ask yourself...was it worth it? If this video shows this guy coming back and putting more rounds into an incapacitated felon, he's fucked. So now because of his anger, he'll most likely spend the rest of his life in prison.

Yeah I agree, this went too far. The charges that are on him should stand, if you have contained the situation and have control he should have just waited till the cops came. I guareente that if the cops have shown up and they saw him walk past the counter to get the second gun and shoot the kid 5 more times while he was on the floor, karma would have been a bitch because he would have gotten two to the head and layed right next to him. Dont get me wrong the kid did wrong, but they didnt find a weapon on him nor did they show that he had a weapon. Not only that but the story that he gave police doesnt even match the video's so he probably making himself sound Justified. It wasnt self defense if the person was already incapacitated.

This story intrigued me, so I did more checking. Check this video out. They have three angles.

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-pharmacy-shooter-charged-story,0,1136511.story

I don't know how this can be called justified. Granted, you can't see the kid laying on the floor, but the pharmacist runs past him unconcerned for his safety, or the other two women. Comes back, walking past the kid on the floor. Goes and gets another gun. Walks back, again with his guard down, and stands over this kid and executes him.

What is really going to be damaging to his case, besides the video, is that he is a Desert Storm vet. I have never been in the military, but I assume he has had prior weapons training. Which if he did, I assume you are trained to neutralize the threat, not execute the threat.

Plus, he shoots the kid without the gun. Not that he is less of threat when he is helping the guy with the gun. But when it comes to his court case, he's fucked.

IRISH BULL ]

Plus, he shoots the kid without the gun. Not that he is less of threat when he is helping the guy with the gun. But when it comes to his court case, he's fucked.

That wouldn't have mattered if he hadn't went back to finish him off. Two assailants and one flashes a gun, you assume they both have one. I'm sure you are fully aware of that though, seeing as how yer bacon!! ;D

Working as a pharmacist I know the hurdles of worrying about robbers. Millions of dollars worth of medication is sitting on shelves and in the fridge. If you own your own pharmacy it matters a lot more. BUT if you work for a retailer it doesn't really matter to you as much. Anyways he had the right to shoot him and he should have but when the culprit was lying on the floor incapacitated... Wait how did he know he was incapacitated? Did he know? You ever think of that? What if this guy got up and beat the crap out of him?

yea for a story like this you can go both ways ether side has valid arguments i guess its a case of personal opinion as for mine i think he was justified in what he did if it was me my argument would be for shooting him more was to make sure he was down i mean he could of gotten up and shot back if the dude is rolling around on the ground ima finish the job bottom line. if your going to do a crime you have to know shit like that is going to happen so i dont feel sorry for those kids what so ever although i do feel bad for there family's.

MaluNYMets ]

Working as a pharmacist I know the hurdles of worrying about robbers. Millions of dollars worth of medication is sitting on shelves and in the fridge. If you own your own pharmacy it matters a lot more. BUT if you work for a retailer it doesn't really matter to you as much. Anyways he had the right to shoot him and he should have but when the culprit was lying on the floor incapacitated... Wait how did he know he was incapacitated? Did he know? You ever think of that? What if this guy got up and beat the crap out of him?

1.Thats what insurance is for.

2.You would assume as a pharmacist he would have some knowledge if a person was incapacitated, not to mention the first shot was in the head and the 5 xtra shots is what killed the kid. he walked past the kid to get his second gun,. Now honetly did feel that threaten to unload 5 more shots while he was still on the ground.

I live in Oklahoma so it been on the News a lot lately. The Pharmacy is a Small Mom and Pop run business. It's across town from me and I have driven by it many times. But anyways they have been robbed like several times in the past. The last time was I think last year or a few years ago. But the guys wife was beaten up pretty bad in that incident.

BigMoneyNacku ]
IRISH BULL ]

That wouldn't have mattered if he hadn't went back to finish him off. Two assailants and one flashes a gun, you assume they both have one. I'm sure you are fully aware of that though, seeing as how yer bacon!! ;D

Oh, I totally agree. He would have been hailed as hero defending himself and his employees, no doubt. But when he goes back to "finish him off", he screwed himself. He decided he was the judge, jury, and executioner. You cannot have people like that in a civilized society.

MaluNYMets ]

Your absolutely right Mets' date=' we really don't know.

But like I said, the way he [b']walks [/b] back in the store, walks back to get a second gun, walks over to someone clearly on the ground (we know this because of where he points the second gun), and puts five more rounds into him...well, it appears the kid was not attempting to get up to cause anymore harm. How can he say he felt "threatened"? His actions speak volumes that he clearly did not feel threatened at all. Hell, he turns his back on him twice! Granted, the first time he was chasing someone outside. So I guess the adrenaline took hold. But when he comes back in and walks past him with his back to him to retrieve a second gun?!! Those are not the actions of someone in fear of their life. No jury in the world would agree that he felt threatened.

yup, i think he should be considered for murder. although personally i think i agree with what he did. scum like that shouldnt have the right to live. and i think if it was me, i wouldnt put 5 extra shots into his gut, thats a waste of ammo, i either woulda kicked the shit outa him to save ammo, or shot him again in the head. and then munged his mothers body for raising an ungratful cunt of a son. and then i would have gone to jail.

That's why you always aim for the head.... self defense, one shot, "hey I tried to hit him in the leg".

I feel no sympathy for the perp. But if you are going to pump six bullets, you better make it look like you did it in a state of panic.

The charge is legit. We can't have people carrying out summary executions, and this is what that was. The pharmacist could have done 100 other things and been perfectly alright. He had to know he was on camera. It was a stupid move.

The guy in the get away car was much older and I don't think they have caught him yet. He looked to be real old like 20's or 30's. But I believe that he probably talked them into it. The kid that was shooting was only 14 and the one that got killed was 16 and they say an honor student.

The Pharmacy Owner they won't let him be in possession of a firearm while he out on bail. Him and his family are afraid for there safety.

Also I must stress this as well... In my state they are very good at leaving out all of the story. I always can count on that there is more to a story then the first go around.

Update on this....

3 others were arrested. The 14 yr old, One guy in his thirties and another in his forties. There was a girl but they haven't caught her yet.

All including the Pharmacy owner has been charged with murder.

Now I would be willing bet that the Pharmacy Owner gets out of this in some way. He'll never see jail. I know that maybe he should but.