Game lobby Madden 08 ps3 tourney!!!!!!

Guest M16Assassin

Guest M16Assassin

I'm starting a madden 08 tourney on ps3 at http://www.gamelobby.com The tournament runs like the normal football season. SO post your top 3 choices and then you play out that team's regular season schedule. One game a week. I'll contact everyone on that sunday by email to notify them of who they are playing but its YOUR job to play the game sometime during the week. So please only sign up if your serious. If you miss three games your out and someone else takes your place. There will be prizes announced soon. Again sign up at gamelobby but only if you know you can make it. For those of you who don't know its Chili Palmers website and I can assure I will tolerate no cheating so don't worry about some dumb little kids throwing 100 yard passes. This is pretty much only socom players.

Thanks Again M16Assasin

You mean on the main site or forums..?

Sorry.. but the main site is down for a few weeks.

The forums is where the link takes you to.. & where the sign ups are at.

There is no account that matches your email. (eray2@comcast.net)

I guess try again.. or are you waiting for your email confirmation..?

If so just go to your inbox of the email address provided, & do what it says. then your account will be activated.

Yea cuz we should put on a tourney for the old systems..!?

Lets have a Madden 02 tourney.. or better yet how about a Madden 94 on Sega Genesis..!

Get serious man.. it's all about the next gen..

Dont get yer panties all in a bunch, i dont have a PS3 either ..lol

Chili-Palmer ]

Yea cuz we should put on a tourney for the old systems..!?

Lets have a Madden 02 tourney.. or better yet how about a Madden 94 on Sega Genesis..!

Get serious man.. it's all about the next gen..

Dont get yer panties all in a bunch, i dont have a PS3 either ..lol

o'yeah cuz they didnt make MADDEN 08 for the ps2. :'( :'( :'(

Last week to sign up for the Madden 08 PS3 Tourney.

Pick three teams, & play two teams all season according to the Real NFL schedule.!!

http://www.gamelobby.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=242

And incase you were wondering (as street was..) NO it isn't for PS2.. ;D PS3 ONLY.!