new halo big surprise,left for dead 2,new splinter cell also showed gameplay of cod mw2 which looks better then the first...and i couldn't believe it even if kojima told me personally metal gear solid is coming to xbox even after the game talked shit about it in the most recent mgs solid snake will not be in the new mgs its all about raiden...they even got Steven Spielberg to sell there stuff talk about going big or go home

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X-_SHaTTeReD_-X ]

i think sony will def have there work cut out for them to beat that just gotta wait and see (sony and nintendo will be on tomm at 11am on g4)

im sure they will top that show , in my opinion e3 MS conference was as lame as ever no new ip, or big exclusive games. To sum it all up , MS conference was time exclusive DLC. that was it, but the no controller part was pretty dam cool

bleachrulez ]
X-_SHaTTeReD_-X ]

i think sony will def have there work cut out for them to beat that just gotta wait and see (sony and nintendo will be on tomm at 11am on g4)

im sure they will top that show ' date=' in my opinion e3 MS conference was as lame as ever no new ip, or big exclusive games. To sum it all up , MS conference was time exclusive DLC. that was it, but the no controller part was pretty dam cool

[/quote']

Agreed. It was pretty weak and the consensus opinion from a few different boards is the conference was pretty weak.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

How was it lame? That was probably one of the best MS conferences in recent years. Halo 3 ODST, Forza 3, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, Left 4 Dead 2 are all big exclusive games.

All the new features coming to the xbox 360, too..

There is almost no way in hell Sony could top that performance

best conference , dude the only good part of the show was kojima. that was it , no new ip or cool new game, we knew about ALAN wake coming , no surprise there. Crackdown look lame , Left 4 dead was ok , HAlo 3 ODSt ( another HAlo game , great ) i mean if i have to say last year was by far better , this year MS was like Nintendo last year.

lmao you guys got to hit those forum boards more lol......

Yea microsoft is great but SONY is probably got something up its sleeve too, the kojima website stil has about 1 hour and 30 minutes left of countdown, raiden is on the xbox360 but BIG BOSS is probably going to the PS3 :o :o :o :o ;)

Also the NATAL project is amazing, that is really cool im getting it for sure, hope it isnt a small fortune though.

BTW ea conference in about 30 minutes then the UBISOFT conference in about 3 hours, gonna be crazy, i want to know what UBI has to offer.

CDBS14 ]

lmao you guys got to hit those forum boards more lol......

the kojima website stil has about 1 hour and 30 minutes left of countdown' date=' raiden is on the xbox360 but BIG BOSS is probably going to the PS3 :o :o :o :o ;)

[/quote']

dude i was thinking the same thing, plus will see the PSP MGS

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

There's nothing that is going to top Natal. Seriously.. there's no way that anything can top that. Even if Sony does announce a MGS that's NOT for the PSP, it will cancel out the MGS's (but that will still be bigger news for MS because they stole the exclusive).

where you been , MGS for PSP has been confirmed already bro =] as well as LPB , assassins creed, grant Turismo,

also here is a list of game sony will be showing

Adventures to Go, Natsume (PSP) | PS Exclusive!

Afrika, Natsume (PS3) | PS3 Exclusive!

The Agency, SOE (PS3) | PS3/PC Exclusive!

Aliens vs. Predator, SEGA (PS3)

Alpha Protocol, SEGA (PS3)

Army of Two: The 40th Day, EA Montreal (PS3/PSP)

Assassin’s Creed II, Ubisoft (PS3)

Batman: Arkham Asylum, Eidos Interactive (PS3)

Battlefield: Bad Company 2, EA (PS3)

Bayonetta, SEGA (PS3)

The Beatles: Rock Band, MTV Games (PS3)

Bioshock 2, 2K Games (PS3)

Blur, Activision (PS3)

Borderlands, 2K Games (PS3)

Brutal Legend, EA (PS3)

Class of Heroes, Atlus (PSP)

Dante’s Inferno, EA (PS3/PSP)

Dark Void, Capcom (PS3)

Darksiders: Wrath of War, THQ (PS3)

DC Universe Online, SOE (PS3) | PS3 Exclusive!

Dead Rising 2, Capcom (PS3)

Dead to Rights: Retribution, Namco Bandai/Volatile Games (PS3)

DJ Hero, Activision (PS3/PS2)

Dragon Age: Origins, EA (PS3)

Droplitz, Atlus (PS3)

Fallout 3 DLC: Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta, Bethesda Softworks (PS3/PSN)

Fat Princess, SCEA (PS3/PSN) | PS3 Exclusive!

Fate/Unlimited Codes, Capcom (PSP/PSN) | PSP Exclusive!

Forsaken Patrol, Teyon (PS3)

God of War III, SCEA (PS3) | PS3 Exclusive!

Hannah Montana: Rock Out the Show, Disney Interactive Studios (PSP)

Heavy Rain, SCEA/Quantic Theory (PS3) | PS3 Exclusive!

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, LucasArts (PSP)

InFamous, SCEA/Sucker Punch (PS3) | PS3 Exclusive!

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, SCEA (PS2/PSP) | PS Exclusive!

Just Cause 2, Eidos Interactive (PS3)

King of Fighters XII, Ignition Entertainment (PS3)

LEGO Rock Band, Warner Brothers Interactive (PS3)

Lost Planet 2, Capcom (PS3)

Madden NFL 10, EA Sports (PS3/PSP)

Mafia II, 2K Games (PS3)

Marvel Super Hero Squad, THQ (PS2/PSP)

Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Capcom (PS3/PSN)

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, Activision (PS3/PS2/PSP)

Massive Action Game (MAG), SCEA/Zipper Interactive (PS3) | PS3 Exclusive!

Modern Warfare 2, Activision (PS3)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Capcom (PSP) | PS Exclusive!

MotorStorm: Arctic Edge, SCEA (PS2/PSP) | PS Exclusive!

MX vs. ATV Reflex, THQ (PS3/PSP)

NCAA Football 10, EA Sports (PS3/PSP)

Need for Speed Shift, EA (PS3)

NHL 10, EA Sports (PS3)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Tecmo (PS3)

Overlord II, Codemasters (PS3)

PAIN: Sore Spots, SCEA/Idol Minds (PS3/PSN) | PS3 Exclusive!

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection, Crave Entertainment (PS3)

PixelJunk Shooter, SCEA/Q-Games (PS3/PSN) | PS3 Exclusive!

PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe, SCEA/Q-Games (PSP) | PS Exclusive!

Planet 51, SEGA (PS3)

Quantum, Tecmo (PS3) | PS3 Exclusive!

Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, SCEA/Insomniac Games (PS3) | PS3 Exclusive!

Red Dead Redemption, Rockstar Games/Rockstar San Diego (PS3)

Red Faction: Guerrilla, THQ (PS3)

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, Atlus (PSP)

Singstar: Queen, SCEA (PS3/PS2) | PS Exclusive!

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3, SCEA/Slant Six (PSP) | PSP Exclusive!

Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny, Namco Bandai (PSP)

Split Second, Disney Interactive Studios (PS3)

SpongeBob’s Truth or Square, THQ (PSP)

Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament, Atlus (PSP)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, EA Sports (PS3/PSP)

UFC 2009 Undisputed, THQ (PS3)

Unbound Saga, Vogster Entertainment (PSP)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, SCEA/Naughty Dog (PS3) | PS3 Exclusive!

Undead Knights, Tecmo (PSP) | PSP Exclusive!

Vancouver 2010: Winter Olympic Games, SEGA (PS3)

Warriors Orochi 2, KOEI (PSP)

White Knight Chronicles, SCEA (PS3) | PS3 Exclusive!

bleachrulez ]
X-_SHaTTeReD_-X ]

im sure they will top that show ' date=' in my opinion e3 MS conference was as lame as ever no new ip, or big exclusive games. To sum it all up , MS conference was time exclusive DLC. that was it, but the no controller part was pretty dam cool

[/quote']

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

How was it lame? That was probably one of the best MS conferences in recent years. Halo 3 ODST, Forza 3, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, Left 4 Dead 2 are all big exclusive games.

::)

Thats what you get when you post the M$ conference in the PS3 section.. lol

bleachrulez ]
X-_SHaTTeReD_-X ]

bleachrulez ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

How was it lame? That was probably one of the best MS conferences in recent years. Halo 3 ODST' date=' Forza 3, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, Left 4 Dead 2 are all big exclusive games.

[/quote']

best conference , dude the only good part of the show was kojima. that was it , no new ip or cool new game, we knew about ALAN wake coming , no surprise there. Crackdown look lame , Left 4 dead was ok , HAlo 3 ODSt ( another HAlo game , great ) i mean if i have to say last year was by far better , this year MS was like Nintendo last year.

What the hell is "New ip"..?

Chili-Palmer ]
bleachrulez ]
X-_SHaTTeReD_-X ]

bleachrulez ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

How was it lame? That was probably one of the best MS conferences in recent years. Halo 3 ODST' date=' Forza 3, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, Left 4 Dead 2 are all big exclusive games.

[/quote']

What the hell is "New ip"..?

new ip means new game, like last year sony had a new Ip , example MAG

ip means intellectual property, basically a new exclusive; ill give you that NATAL is sweet, but SONY is yet to go on conference and there rumors out there of big stuff from sony.................

BTW ea conference kinda sucked, no good stuff, except for FREAKING CRYSIS2 HITTING THE CONSOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MW2 HAS A COMPETITOR NOW.

clearly bleach knows the term IP, but not what it actually stands for ;)

IP = Intellectual property.. and its not just pertaining to game, but rather any creative medium really.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_property

werd..

and for the record...

even if sony announces something amazing... they still wont gain dramatic overnight market share.

Microsoft not only knows about networks.. but knows how to actually network with other companies for mutual gain

i.e. netflix is just freakin awesome on the xbox

and now facebook, and twitter..

fanboys bowdown, and suck it...

haha

TheLastNeo ]

clearly bleach knows the term IP' date=' but not what it actually stands for ;)

IP = Intellectual property.. and its not just pertaining to game, but rather any creative medium really.

werd..

and for the record...

even if sony announces something amazing... they still wont gain dramatic overnight market share.

Microsoft not only knows about networks.. but knows how to actually network with other companies for mutual gain

haha

[/quote']

you first ;D

bleachrulez ]
Chili-Palmer ]

"ip" means new game..!?

In what language.!?

video games bro ' date=' google it

[/quote']

Top 3 results according to Google. lol

International Paper - http://www.google.com/url?q=/finance%3Fclient%3Dob%26q%3DNYSE:IP&ei=B2QkSpTWIZi6tAPE8p2iBA&sa=X&oi=stock&ct=title&usg=AFQjCNH37vmtNTvnpVFkt4FInMuR-fa0dA

Internet Protocol - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Protocol

intellectual property - http://www.ip.com

ZERO of which have anything to do with new video games..

I was just wondering what the hell you meant because you kept posting "no new ip" like it was the biggest deal breaker.. but i had no idea what you meant. Turns out google doesn't either. lol :P

TheLastNeo ]

clearly bleach knows the term IP' date=' but not what it actually stands for ;)

werd..

and for the record...

haha

[/quote']

..........i think facebook and twitter and internet browsers and movies and radio are all pointless what do they have to do with gaming thats why i have a damn computer for plus i can get most that stuff free on a pc why should i pay for it to view only on my ps3/xbox i can understand renting on a game system but thats about it iunno that kinda stuff means nothing to me when i compare the systems i look at games and performance

The Natal looks amazing! But, I'll believe the responsiveness when I see it. When the Wii was first introduced, they showed as if every little movement you made was recognized.

If this works as they showed it, it will be hard to top. The new PSP-go is crap. I hope Sony isn't hanging its hat on that one.