Chili-Palmer ]

I at first didn't realize what you were saying and yes you are 100% incorrect. There is still a lot of red lights occurring even with the most recent builds. The PS3's failure rate I believe is under 5% and the 360 is still at the very least over 25%.

bleachrulez ]

AMEN

Bleach you just thorow your 2 cents in whenever you think someone ELSE can back it up.. lol

:P lolz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to admit, any game that makes kids get off their ass and move around is better than sitting with a controller in their lap. I played against my nephew on Wii boxing and got my ass kicked. Mainly because I ran out of energy against a 12 year old.

That demo with the chick kicking the balls looked pretty tiring. Wow, that statement sounds funny...and painful. lol

Yea thats what the Wii IS good for.. Bowling, Tennis, etc. and this technology will take that a step further.

Weather kids play inside or outside or for real or in a video game is up to parents, not the technology.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

i still think that Natal has great potential and might be more fun than harm. but I have it in mind where it's more of a party thing rather than a hardcore gamer type of technology. you gotta remember that there are tons of people out there who love the whole interactive gaming thing where they can move around and have fun. that's why the wii was such a hit to a lot of people. the idea of people able to move and play a video game is stunning to a lot of people, even though to us its like eh.

That is why I am excited to see it. Wii parties are a blast, I'm sure with Natal it'll be even better. It's not like you have to use Natal for every game you play.

You have to remember that this is including PC.. Xbox Live & Windows Live will be able to play together, so this game will probably be the first big time release that incorporates that. (and for money no less. lol)