Wow so fucking lame I can't even describe it. It has taken 6 years for this? I don't give a crap about rally and Formula one and Nascar(Sorry Joe I still love you :-*). I want my old GT2 where I could race a mitsubishi 3000gt against a Mercedes against a Civic. I don't want the extra fluff stuff. Nascar already does their own game. F1 I'm sure has a game and seriously who cares about Rally? I wish they wouldn't have jerked us around for the last half decade. 2 sequels to Forza will come out before the first GT on ps3. If anyone says anything about GT Prologue I will hit you in the throat.

Yea, GT3 "A-Spec" was the bomb.!!!

I think they might have added that stuff to make it seem like THAT is what took so long.

But i will say this.. since ALL the nexgen Nascar games suck so bad, i would be interested if they worked well. ;D

I like Nascar, I like Rally, & im ok with Indy, but all in one..!?

Prane ]

Wow so fucking lame I can't even describe it. It has taken 6 years for this? I don't give a crap about rally and Formula one and Nascar(Sorry Joe I still love you :-*). I want my old GT2 where I could race a mitsubishi 3000gt against a Mercedes against a Civic. I don't want the extra fluff stuff. Nascar already does their own game. F1 I'm sure has a game and seriously who cares about Rally? I wish they wouldn't have jerked us around for the last half decade. 2 sequels to Forza will come out before the first GT on ps3. If anyone says anything about GT Prologue I will hit you in the throat.

The game is taking so long because there is a ton of tracks which take like 3 months a piece to complete not to mention the level of detail on the cars. I personally love rally and formula one. As far as Nascar goes it could be awesome especially since the EA series is pretty lame. No driving game will have anything on gran turismo after this game.

yeah i have enjoyed all the GT games so far, but nascar? seriously. if i wanted to drive in a cirlce for 3 hours i would play mario cart. hell at least then i could shoot turtles at people.

but, i'll buy it and play it like a good mindless drone. It took forver to make, so there has to be something about the game worth playing.

As a defense to NASCAR, which I've been in a car at Darlington at 160 MPH. We only did 3 laps, but it gave me a SERIOUS respect for what they do. We were only one car, well 3 cars but spaced out to where we couldn't even really see the other ones. But with the focus those drivers have to race against 42 other cars for 4 hours, they deserve nothing but respect. Those that don't get NASCAR, don't get auto racing PERIOD

Now that I've touted NASCAR drivers as so great, Rally drivers are the best in the world. You can't even give me a defense against that. These guys take cars at 120mph through gaps in trees on back wood roads on uneven surfaces. THEY'RE GOOD.

OH one last thing about the whole

Prane ]

Nascar already does their own game. F1 I'm sure has a game and seriously who cares about Rally?

F1 does have a game, but no sequels, it is a good game. But EA hasn't made a decent all around NASCAR game EVER.

Well I play GRID. I think it's better then GT. Not as many cars or tracks, and all that, BUT I like the driving better and online better and car damage ACTUAL car damage is cool.

Prane ]

What? Everything you want is still going to be in the game. As far as the rally contingent is concerned it's been in previous GT games. Also GT is labeled as the complete driving experience so why not include Nascar and F1? I personally love the fact that they have included Nascar and F1 and don't understand why anyone would see this as a negative. I'd also rather the game take longer and come out great than get released now or in the very near future and be incomplete. I've had enough of that B.S with confrontation.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

As a defense to NASCAR, which I've been in a car at Darlington at 160 MPH. We only did 3 laps, but it gave me a SERIOUS respect for what they do. We were only one car, well 3 cars but spaced out to where we couldn't even really see the other ones. But with the focus those drivers have to race against 42 other cars for 4 hours, they deserve nothing but respect. Those that don't get NASCAR, don't get auto racing PERIOD

Now that I've touted NASCAR drivers as so great, Rally drivers are the best in the world. You can't even give me a defense against that. These guys take cars at 120mph through gaps in trees on back wood roads on uneven surfaces. THEY'RE GOOD.

OH one last thing about the whole

Prane ]

Nascar already does their own game. F1 I'm sure has a game and seriously who cares about Rally?

F1 does have a game, but no sequels, it is a good game. But EA hasn't made a decent all around NASCAR game EVER.

Well I play GRID. I think it's better then GT. Not as many cars or tracks, and all that, BUT I like the driving better and online better and car damage ACTUAL car damage is cool.

Gran Turismo 5 will have car damage. No more smashing into a guard rail and using it to help you turn which was my personal tactic lol this game will need some serious skill to be good at.

Yea Crusty.. Most Simulators work that way these days. no more bank shots. lol

Prane ]

What? Everything you want is still going to be in the game. As far as the rally contingent is concerned it's been in previous GT games. Also GT is labeled as the complete driving experience so why not include Nascar and F1? I personally love the fact that they have included Nascar and F1 and don't understand why anyone would see this as a negative. I'd also rather the game take longer and come out great than get released now or in the very near future and be incomplete. I've had enough of that B.S with confrontation.

The problem with having it all in one usually means lack of attention to detail, but we could be wrong.

Obviously the graphics are still great, but no matter how soon they release it, they have still taken the Zipper/map pack approach.. this has been way too long of a wait. Everyone would rather wait for a complete game, but how long do you wait.!?

Forza will have released 2 AMAZING simulators before GT5 even comes out.

I am a fan of racing games, & GT was the king of the hill, but this length of waiting has definitely taken them off the top of the hill. And by the looks of Forza 3 it wont be easy to get back on top.

Gran Turismo 5 will be a full version of Gran Turismo 5 prologue. If you saw or played that game the level of detail was amazing from the in car camera to the pieces of asphalt breaking off the edge of the road on the corners of the tight mountain courses. GT5 will be the bench mark for all racing games for the next decade.

Chili-Palmer ]

Yea Crusty.. Most Simulators work that way these days. no more bank shots. lol

Prane ]

The problem with having it all in one usually means lack of attention to detail, but we could be wrong.

Obviously the graphics are still great, but no matter how soon they release it, they have still taken the Zipper/map pack approach.. this has been way too long of a wait. Everyone would rather wait for a complete game, but how long do you wait.!?

Forza will have released 2 AMAZING simulators before GT5 even comes out.

I am a fan of racing games, & GT was the king of the hill, but this length of waiting has definitely taken them off the top of the hill. And by the looks of Forza 3 it wont be easy to get back on top.

You realize you're talking about GT right? The franchise that prides itself on attention to detail? I'd also say you can be rest assured that when GT5 is released in will be the best of the best BECAUSE of the wait.

You realize you're talking about GT right? The franchise that prides itself on attention to detail? I'd also say you can be rest assured that when GT5 is released in will be the best of the best BECAUSE of the wait.

:D :D :D