F'N Tree ROOTS!!!!!!!!!

Ok so summer is near and its starting to stay warm outside so for us who love or like to do yard work its time to get our grass together!

Now, I am ready to have 1 of the best yards on the block, but I got this fucking root growing out my grass and its making 1 area of my yard look bad! >:( I woild like to cut them, but I am worried it would kill the tree and I also thought to just throw some top soil on it to cover it up and call it a day, but I am thinking its gone come back up!

Here are some pics 1 of the tree and 1 of the main roots and its about 2 feet long!

imag0054t.th.jpg

Do anybody know what type of tree this is?

imag0057u.th.jpg

here is that fucking root!!

These pics were taken with my cell phone so they may not be the best!

Thanks for ALL info!!

BTW that is a maple tree. Cutting one root wont hurt anything. HTey have mainly a fibrous root system that buroughs feet into the ground, cutting one surface root wont hurt it at all. BUT beware, you might open a new can of worms when you try to pull the rest of it out of the ground.

xRed0ctobeRx ]

toward the end of the year. They fall this time of the year.

Maybe that is an Oregon thing, or where ever you live, dub. ;D

I do infact live in Oregon.. its been a while since i have had one.. but i remember them droppin those things at the end of the summer.. but hey.. now works too... lol