if microsoft made something life an iphone it would be dumb

cuz it would be like stealing apples idea

Uhh..

Thats what Bill Gates has been doing since day one

Steal an idea,

Throw his name on it

Make millions

lather, rinse, repeat.

In 1981, Gates purchased the SCP-DOS operating system from Seattle Computer Products, later modifying the operating system to MS-DOS.

He copied the GUI idea from Macs

copied Word perfect, and made word

lets see what else...

ahh yes.. tabbed browsing... theres a "fresh" idea.. NOT... every other freakin browser known to man had tabbed browsing ... so they INVENTED Tabbed browing for Internet Explorer 7

Suck a fat one bill

I wish apple would make an ipod version of the iphone... like... just a full touchscreen ipod for like 300-400 dollars... I think that would sell better. I really don't care for having a phone with it...

I hate microsoft. I'm using a mac to post this. It's a laptop thats been in my family for 4 years now and still runs many times faster than the pc desktop I also have.

The 360 is a nice system though i have to admit, but when I buy a 3rd gen system it will be a PS3.

I've seen IEs tabbed browsing, and I can tell you it is not an improvement... firefox's is much better... lol. Safari is even better than IE for that mater.

NEO-X ]
Resort ]

if microsoft made something life an iphone it would be dumb

cuz it would be like stealing apples idea

Uhh..

Thats what Bill Gates has been doing since day one

Steal an idea,

Throw his name on it

Make millions

lather, rinse, repeat.

In 1981, Gates purchased the SCP-DOS operating system from Seattle Computer Products, later modifying the operating system to MS-DOS.

He copied the GUI idea from Macs

copied Word perfect, and made word

lets see what else...

ahh yes.. tabbed browsing... theres a "fresh" idea.. NOT... every other freakin browser known to man had tabbed browsing ... so they INVENTED Tabbed browing for Internet Explorer 7

Suck a fat one bill

Hold up Neo..

Have you seen Pirates of the Silicon Valley.?

Apple was going to do the same thing, he just did it first.

Guest XtremeDuty

Just in case you didn't know, Microsoft put it's CE operating system on a phone. The only thing it didn't have was 20 gigs of memory for songs. It has games, word, excel, email, media player, and outlook. So really, did Bill copy apple or did apple just one up Bill?

I don't personally care for Bill Gates. He is a thief and a cheat. But he has had some really great ideas that have paid off. XBOX live is a great concept. One that I wish Sony would use. The operating system found in more than 75% of the business world, hmmm, yup, MS windows. These days, MS is the one to catch. Yeah, IE is a piece of shit, but that is what makes FireFox and Opera so much better. MS innovates and caters more towards business people. And most business people don't care if the web browser eats up 20mb or 80 mb of ram.

Let's face it, try and explain how to navigate through a linux gui to a new user. So, geeks of the world, don't knock that big guy because he is sneaky and smart. Get out there and knock him down by creating a better product.