Is this a Lake Monster?

i lived in Vermont for 5 years. there is absolutely nothing to do there. Burlington is like the biggest city, and has the biggest college, so for fun people get drunk (or high, actually mostly high) on the weekends and figure out new ways to fake a "champ" sitting. some get pretty elaborate, but by the time most sober and just realize they have made the most retarded video ever, and that no one will believe them. whoever made this video must have found some good bud and had a pretty good idea.

I don't really believe in shit like this but if it was real and I was filming it, the dude has the sound on, wouldn't you be like "OMG WTF is that thing" or something of that nature. He just happens to be there at the right time filming it with nothing to say? I only watched part of it but :-\

No need to watch the whole thing it is the samething from the 1st 5 seconds to the end. lol

But Who knows what it is is could be a dog caught in a line with a stick attached or any kind of animal really.

Beaver, otter, etc.

yeah, i don't think they exist, but it still interesting stuff. aliens are another thing that are very intriguing. so many sightings and unexplainable things, yet we still don't have any concrete evidence that they exist. i saw a show on the history channel about the crop circles and how humans can get creative with making them, but some of those crop circles were so huge and so perfectly built, that it seems almost impossible that they were done by a human. interesting stuff!