Burn Notice and Leverage

Who watches these shows. Surely I am not the only one because these shows kick ass. Burn Notice just started up and I will be watching the first episode of the season today (tivo).

And leverage comes back in about a month. Both these shows are completely different from the usual sitcom or dramas. They have some funny parts and still are compelling.

Leverage is kinda A-Team meets Ocean's 11. Or Ocean's 11 meets A-team. The wife and I like this show. Actually there are many in the 'summer series' that we look forward to.

Burn Notice, we haven't gotten into in the past, it's a good show. We watched a couple of the episodes in the mini-marathon they had the other day and are probably going to put it on the TiVo list too.

Chili-Palmer ]

I have heard good things about both, but have never seen either. Are they available on Netflix.?

I might have to look them up..

"Oceans 11 meets A-Team" - I'm sold.!!

UH these are TV shows. You guys remember that, you can see the same stuff as you watch on your Phones and laptops, but much more comfortable seating.

Leverage is on TNT and Burn Notice is USA, check their sites or Hulu.