woops...LOL

here you go: ;D ;D

Q: What do you call a virgin on a waterbed?

A: A cherry float.

LMAO!

Q: What's the difference between sin and shame?

A: It's a sin to put it in, but a shame to pull it out.

Q: Why is air a lot like sex?

A: Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.

Panties not best thing on earth, but next to it.

-- Oral sex makes one's day. Anal sex makes one's hole weak.

-- Sex is like bridge game: don't need partner if you have good hand.

;D

One day three dwarfs went walking and saw a sign for a "World Records" competition. The first one entered the 'smallest feet' contest and won. The second one entered the 'smallest hands' contest and one. The third entered the 'smallest penis' contest -- and lost. He came away, very dejected.

"What happened?" asked his friends.

"Who's [*S*]Havoc?" ;D

Hellraiser ]

Panties not best thing on earth, but next to it.

-- Oral sex makes one's day. Anal sex makes one's hole weak.

-- Sex is like bridge game: don't need partner if you have good hand.

;D

One day three dwarfs went walking and saw a sign for a "World Records" competition. The first one entered the 'smallest feet' contest and won. The second one entered the 'smallest hands' contest and one. The third entered the 'smallest penis' contest -- and lost. He came away, very dejected.

"What happened?" asked his friends.

"Who's [*S*]Havoc?" ;D

lmao

well i could've just left it with "..." and let it sink..but i decided not to waste a thread and at least entertain someone..

SOOOOO here's another one.. this one made me LOL..

A couple were in their bedroom and the girl says to her boyfriend, 'I wish I had bigger tits'. The boyfriend says 'well what I recommend is to get some toilet tissue and rub it between your tits for 2 months'. 'How will that help to make my tits bigger?' asks the girlfriend.

'Well it worked for your ass' says the boyfriend. ;D

z-Prime-z ]
Goat ]

Hellraiser walks into his clan meeting, holds out his hand full of dog shit, and says to his clan leader, "Look what I almost stepped in..."

;)

True story. ;D

yep.. after that my hands reeked for about a week and we decided to pull a few pranks which lead to Primes avatar. ;D

Hellraiser ]
z-Prime-z ]
Goat ]

Hellraiser walks into his clan meeting, holds out his hand full of dog shit, and says to his clan leader, "Look what I almost stepped in..."

;)

True story. ;D

yep.. after that my hands reeked for about a week and we decided to pull a few pranks which lead to Primes avatar. ;D

LMFAO!!