I have a serious addiction, and I need help!

Its true, I have a hell of an addiction.

Its called Street Fighter 4.

Ever since I picked this game up, I just can't seem to put it down to play another game...

I actually slightly care about rank.. Tho I don't know why..

Its like this constant desire to see if ill kick the next persons ass.

Im hoping I can pull away from it soon, so I can get back to cod, or w@w...

Lol..

Ugh... anyone wanna fight? Lmao

TheLastNeo ]

Its true' date=' I have a hell of an addiction.

Its called Street Fighter 4.

Ever since I picked this game up, I just can't seem to put it down to play another game...

I actually slightly care about rank.. Tho I don't know why..

Its like this constant desire to see if ill kick the next persons ass.

Im hoping I can pull away from it soon, so I can get back to cod, or w@w...

Lol..

Ugh... anyone wanna fight? Lmao

[/quote']

I can help... send me the game.. LOL i will take that addiction right out from under you..

Cammy PWNS...and ken<but i dont use it anymore cause of all the people i fight is either ken or Ryu.

who do you hate...

one that can surely piss me off to no end is damn Bison.. that shit he does that jumps on you pisses me off!!!!

i also hate blanka and guile cause of the turtles scrubs...

and if all you do is throw fireballs like it's fucking DBZ then i hate you too..

Neo uses Sagat's range.. you get anywhere near him and his 7' long legs kick your ass back. I hate him. He doesn't fireball much.. but when he does it's at the moment where you're most pissed off. That bastard.

My hates: Sagat, Guile.. I haven't faced that many people using other than Sagat, Guile, and Ken/Ryu so I can't say

My mains are Ken, Akuma and Sakura. Once in a while I'll throw in a Vega but I'm not the biggest fan of charge moves

here you go Churchy... just for your viewing pleasure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I_QAaZbsJA

;)

Seriously though, I <3 Sagat. I used to main Ken back in the day, along with Guile. But when HD Remix came out i started using Sagat non stop, and carried it over to SF4.

Guile is probably my 2nd main, along with akuma.. I try not to use ken / ryu too much cuz every other person that I fight online is ken or ryu.

People I hate are guys who are really good with Blanka, and also a good vega can mess me up as well.

As far as fireballs.. I really dont spam them unless someone starts spamming fireballs at me, in which case I REMIND THEM that sagats fireballs are the fastest in the game, and you will lose a fireball war.

Its a shame that you're on ps3, i'd love a battle.

cammy is tha shit!! i always get everyone with the jump she makes a cross the map and grabs the other guy.. specially fireball spammers.

IDk but i always like to keep the pressure on the enemy so i just use her attacks where she usually travels half the stage.. and for the aerials the cannon spike owns.

the problem is that when there's a charge charater all they do ( specially guile) is sit on his ass and wait for me to make the first move while he throws a few sonic booms, or low kick sweeps. pisses me off, cause the game has no guard limit.

i've met a dhalsim that was just too annoying.. the dude really knew how to work with that guy.. i couldnt get near him at all.. he just warped and threw long range fireballs and kicks..

pissed me off cause i just couldn't reach him and when i did the fucker warped.

Just saw the video and LMAO!! damn man that was BS x2 LOL :D

but seriously i like how you play sagat.. not a lot of spamm hardly any uppercuts (except at the last round LOL) and nice combos. the thing is that the fucker has stamina and deals good damage..

i'd love to play against you sometime.. maybe i will get an Xbox soon.. depends on how many speeding tickets i need to pay LOL

Sagat is the highest tiered character for a reason. Crazy amount of stamina and strength it's ridiculous. He has to be the one person I pretty much can never beat.

Prane keep talkin' smack! I'd whoop your ass. Neo just happened to be recording the day that he had his Code9 working so I got cheated. Plus, that video was a while ago.. I've improved since then. :P

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Sagat is the highest tiered character for a reason. Crazy amount of stamina and strength it's ridiculous. He has to be the one person I pretty much can never beat.

Prane keep talkin' smack! I'd whoop your ass. Neo just happened to be recording the day that he had his Code9 working so I got cheated. Plus, that video was a while ago.. I've improved since then. :P

true but i've kick many sagats.. so it's all about who and how is used.. i mean getting OWNED by Vega is possible even tho his on the bottom of tier.. and i've met a few very good El Fuerte as well