Bikini Chick Battle -- Katy takes on...

iDnTyX ]

Still waiting on who's taking on my Brooke Burke :-*

Apparently they have to be singers... I'm not sure where that is posted but we need to get this ironed out. Jessica Is by far one of if not the hottest singers but if the category is expanded to any woman in a Bikini that's a whole other ball game.

Yea somewhere in the 4 different threads about this one topic there is a post that says..

It looks like Katy Perry's going to take the first one. So she needs a challenger.

You have to stay within the Singer Theme. Katy hasn't won yet but she's killing it.

Who's it going to be? Who can take her?

I'm kind of thinking Ryhana <sp> but I am not sure.

But i guess if we want to keep track of this, maybe keep it in a few less threads, & POST THAT RULE IN THE FIRST POST.! ;D

I remember when the JS "These Boots" music video came out a few years ago, I was flipping through VH1 right before work and the video (which I hadn't seen previously) ended up making me a couple of minutes late (I realize there's a huge opening there for a joke, take it if you'd like).

My supervisor tried to give me a little hell for it, but I assured him when he saw the video, he would understand.

I downloaded the video and threw it on my psp, which I brought to work the next day... and was forgiven.

I also never saw my psp once during my 8 hour shift that day, and knowing some of the guys I worked with, was sure to wipe it down when I got it back.

:-X

Polaris ]

I remember when the JS "These Boots" music video came out a few years ago, I was flipping through VH1 right before work and the video (which I hadn't seen previously) ended up making me a couple of minutes late (I realize there's a huge opening there for a joke, take it if you'd like).

My supervisor tried to give me a little hell for it, but I assured him when he saw the video, he would understand.

I downloaded the video and threw it on my psp, which I brought to work the next day... and was forgiven.

I also never saw my psp once during my 8 hour shift that day, and knowing some of the guys I worked with, was sure to wipe it down when I got it back.

:-X

Dude, and the Dukes of Hazzard movie. YUM YUM!!