Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

Bikini Chick Battle -- Katy takes on...

UNCLE-TED ]

I love the American Flag But Katy Gets my vote again cuz she kissed a girl and she liked it and thats Cool LOL

HAHA that's the girl that sings that song? I was wondering who the hell is this Katy chick? and now I know lol

iDnTyX ]

Still waiting on who's taking on my Brooke Burke :-*

Apparently they have to be singers... I'm not sure where that is posted but we need to get this ironed out. Jessica Is by far one of if not the hottest singers but if the category is expanded to any woman in a Bikini that's a whole other ball game.

Yea somewhere in the 4 different threads about this one topic there is a post that says..

It looks like Katy Perry's going to take the first one. So she needs a challenger.

You have to stay within the Singer Theme. Katy hasn't won yet but she's killing it.

Who's it going to be? Who can take her?

I'm kind of thinking Ryhana <sp> but I am not sure.

But i guess if we want to keep track of this, maybe keep it in a few less threads, & POST THAT RULE IN THE FIRST POST.! ;D

I forgot about Nicole.. She's the one I wish my wife was Hot like. hehe

I'm sorry about the Singer theme. I saw Katy's pic the other day and thought I needed to put up a Bikini Battle because I was bored.

It wouldn't have been fair going against models etc...

Sorry but Nichole is not even in the same league IMO

It's all good marauder it's a good thread it just got a little confusing because there were 3 or 4 threads.

I'm so tired of Jessica Simpson. Her music is absolutely horrible, she's a flake and she's the typical American girl. We need a push so she doesn't get the nod on the new challenge. I personally can't stand her. She's definitely hot and I guess that's all that matters. I'd rate her behind Rhianna for sure and probably christina.

I'm with Robo. I voted Rihanna without even thinking twice. I LOVE her so much. I would sacrifice Cow to his fellow mungers to have a night with Rihanna.

I remember when the JS "These Boots" music video came out a few years ago, I was flipping through VH1 right before work and the video (which I hadn't seen previously) ended up making me a couple of minutes late (I realize there's a huge opening there for a joke, take it if you'd like).

My supervisor tried to give me a little hell for it, but I assured him when he saw the video, he would understand.

I downloaded the video and threw it on my psp, which I brought to work the next day... and was forgiven.

I also never saw my psp once during my 8 hour shift that day, and knowing some of the guys I worked with, was sure to wipe it down when I got it back.

:-X

Polaris ]

I remember when the JS "These Boots" music video came out a few years ago, I was flipping through VH1 right before work and the video (which I hadn't seen previously) ended up making me a couple of minutes late (I realize there's a huge opening there for a joke, take it if you'd like).

My supervisor tried to give me a little hell for it, but I assured him when he saw the video, he would understand.

I downloaded the video and threw it on my psp, which I brought to work the next day... and was forgiven.

I also never saw my psp once during my 8 hour shift that day, and knowing some of the guys I worked with, was sure to wipe it down when I got it back.

:-X

Dude, and the Dukes of Hazzard movie. YUM YUM!!