Neoblackhound ]

not a armbar

Actually that was an illegal armbar you cannot use moves that can snap a bone like that. Also if I got the dates right isn't that happening while Curt was just getting past the broken neck? I don't know it looked a lot Curt had him stomped.

technically an armbar, commonly known as a "key lock" or "kimura".

MAXIMUS666 ]
Neoblackhound ]

not a armbar

Actually that was an illegal armbar you cannot use moves that can snap a bone like that. Also if I got the dates right isn't that happening while Curt was just getting past the broken neck? I don't know it looked a lot Curt had him stomped.

technically an armbar' date=' commonly known as a "key lock" or "kimura".

[/quote'] Yes either way dude failed at beating Curt and Curt showed his ass up, the kids selling "I hurt Curt" shirts he's just trying to make money.

Nikastylez ]

This was wrestling, which means it was scripted. In the script, the dude failed at beating Kurt. In a real MMA fight, Kurt wouldn't have lasted very long.

Of course not. He's old. In his prime though, he would have Fugged up ALOT of ufcer's

Nope that was real... I watch wrestling every night it's on and you can tell when it's real. They were only supposed to wrestle and the MMA guy went too far. That's why at the end Curt was in his face he appreciate the armbar.

Now if you need to compare the Wrestling guys to MMA. Look at Lesner and Also Bobby Lashley.

And on a side note Kimbo is going to be on The Ultimate Fighter as a contestant.

That's funny because he ain't going to make it living in a house with a bunch of punks. I don't see it.

Lol and don't forget this kid was the winner of tough enough a wrestling event so he actually does know how to wrestle he was first a wrestler. Also to everyone who says its fake try going out and doing what they do. Yea we know the words and punches are fake but the slams are real you can't fake getting slammed to the ground. I will say the kid is a tough kid and is like 7-0 right now, but Kurt is an actual champion of his sport he really had nothing to prove. No offence to the UFC but lots will tell you wrestling is where they started and that there are a lot of wrestlers that would destroy some of these UFC fighters but its also the other way around there are UFC fighters that would destroy wrestlers both are extremely well conditioned athletes.

it was scripted...that dude that is so called "UFC" fighter vs. kurt was in the wwe and never was in the ufc...kurt going in the ufc in his weight class 205 would get beat bad...he would try his takedowns and given that he is a great wrestler they wouldnt work he would get hit every time he gets within 3 feet and for a shot to work you have to be in arms length kurt wouldnt know how to manage getting hit....he has really hard shots but take a shot against a punch and then multiply that punch or knee by 2 in angles case 3(since his shots are so fast and hard) he would most likly get knocked out

and kimbo in TOF 10 will be intresting to watch as he has never been tested he really needs to change up his game though that big right hand is really all he relys on and that will not work against world class fighters that know multiple arts...my pred. though is he gets in there and gets the proper training with the right people and takes his game to the next level...he has some tough comp in the hevyweight though i wouldnt be surprised if he gets beat

it was scripted...that dude that is so called "UFC" fighter vs. kurt was in the wwe and never was in the ufc...kurt going in the ufc in his weight class 205 would get beat bad...he would try his takedowns and given that he is a great wrestler they wouldnt work he would get hit every time he gets within 3 feet and for a shot to work you have to be in arms length kurt wouldnt know how to manage getting hit....he has really hard shots but take a shot against a punch and then multiply that punch or knee by 2 in angles case 3(since his shots are so fast and hard) he would most likly get knocked out

and kimbo in TOF 10 will be intresting to watch as he has never been tested he really needs to change up his game though that big right hand is really all he relys on and that will not work against world class fighters that know multiple arts...my pred. though is he gets in there and gets the proper training with the right people and takes his game to the next level...he has some tough comp in the hevyweight though i wouldnt be surprised if he gets beat

Daniel Puder is 7 and 0 in MMA. He won the Tough enough thing but was not put into WWE. Probably because of the Match above.

The Wreslting incident was probably supposed to be scripted but it went off of script. He had Kurt in a Kimara and could have broke his arm and probably would have but the two Ref's quickly counted. If you notice Daniels shoulders weren't even down. Notice Kurt at the end he was pissed. They tried putting something together with the UFC for them to fight but WWE wasn't so into letting Kurt do it.

As far as Kurt being successful in MMA. He's a olympic Gold medalist. Most of the top UFC fighters came from Wreslting. Lesner, Liddel, Coutor. Those guys could only dream to be in the olympics and then win. Kurt would have done fine with a little MMA training in there which I bet he already has. I would go with a guy who was an expert Wrestler then a guy who all he knows how to do is punch. Case in point Kimbo. Even a guy who was weak at the ground and strong at standing. Kurt who catch one of those punches and put him on the ground. Then the wrestling comes into play.

Sources

Slam.com

Wikipedia

Sharkbait2 ]

wouldn't it be funny if e got eliminated in the prelim fight to get into the house ;D

Not really I expect it, all he has strength, now what I wanna know is has he been dropped and was the person able to get him in a grapple or anything cuz all I seen from his fights is knock out or getting knocked out.

Lol Kurt would own in his prime.

Puder was in the royal rumble so actually he was, he was signed for a year in WWE.

Daniel Puder is 7 and 0 in MMA. He won the Tough enough thing but was not put into WWE. Probably because of the Match above.

The Wreslting incident was probably supposed to be scripted but it went off of script. He had Kurt in a Kimara and could have broke his arm and probably would have but the two Ref's quickly counted. If you notice Daniels shoulders weren't even down. Notice Kurt at the end he was pissed. They tried putting something together with the UFC for them to fight but WWE wasn't so into letting Kurt do it.

As far as Kurt being successful in MMA. He's a olympic Gold medalist. Most of the top UFC fighters came from Wreslting. Lesner, Liddel, Coutor. Those guys could only dream to be in the olympics and then win. Kurt would have done fine with a little MMA training in there which I bet he already has. I would go with a guy who was an expert Wrestler then a guy who all he knows how to do is punch. Case in point Kimbo. Even a guy who was weak at the ground and strong at standing. Kurt who catch one of those punches and put him on the ground. Then the wrestling comes into play.

Sources

Slam.com

Wikipedia

pruder is in mma now but he is not with ufc he is with some random mma league forget the name but my point was he is not in ufc and that thing was staged to be set UFC VS WWE which took place before pruder was ever in mma he was a part of the wwe=won the WWE tough enough for a million and was in the royal rumble...also what i was getting at is UFC is the best of the best as far as mma fighters go...and kurt has very little MMA experience he spared with brock lesner going into brocks debut but that is it....yeah kurt is very good in wrestleing and kimbo has a big right hand...my point was you cant be one deminsional to succeed in the UFC to have to have multiple strengths if you go in thinking you can shoot in on anyone and take them down and wrestle your way to victory, most likly going to lose and countless times when the chuck lidell and kurt angle feud was going on thats what angle was saying he would shoot in and take him down....just watch the chuck liddell fights vs. tito ortiz,randy couture,rua they all said going in that he is a standup guy and was going to take the fight to the ground and submit him...they all failed in getting him to the ground yes couture got a couple of good shots in and got him down but he changed up real quick after getting rocked...

Sources

Slam.com

Wikipedia

pruder is in mma now but he is not with ufc he is with some random mma league forget the name but my point was he is not in ufc and that thing was staged to be set UFC VS WWE which took place before pruder was ever in mma. he was a part of the wwe=won the WWE tough enough for a million and was in the royal rumble...also what i was getting at is UFC is the best of the best as far as mma fighters go...and kurt has very little MMA experience he spared with brock lesner going into brocks debut but that is it....yeah kurt is very good in wrestleing and kimbo has a big right hand...my point was you cant be one deminsional to succeed in the UFC to have to have multiple strengths if you go in thinking you can shoot in on anyone and take them down and wrestle your most likly going to lose and countless times when the chuck lidell and kurt angle feud was going on thats what angle was saying he would shoot in and take him down....just watch the chuck liddell fights vs. tito ortiz,randy couture,rua they all said going in that he is a standup guy and was going to take the fight to the ground and submit him...they all failed in getting him to the ground yes couture got a couple of good shots in and got him down but he changed up real quick after getting rocked...

Landon, maybe you should go watch old Kurt Angle footage. If he went to MMA instead of WWE, he would have dominated as long as his body let him. The only reason he chose WWE was the money. Back then there wasn't alot of money in MMA fights. The scripted, watered down KA you see on TV is nothing like the KA in the circle. The guy was just insanely good. Hell I think he could even beat most of the middle/lower tier MMA guys right now. The only guys that would give him trouble are the BIG hitters. I think unscripted, he would fuck Puder up too.