It would be interesting to see a Kurt Angle in his prime, taking on some MMA fighters. Considering that wrestling is a strong background in a lot of MMA fighters and for Kurt being as successful as he was at it, i think he would fare well. My only concern though is, you don't really take punches or kicks in wrestling. In fake wrestling (WWE), the only thing that's real are the body slams. WWE wrestlers though, don't really punch to knock a person out, they don't put all their effort into their punches or kicks. Otherwise, WWE wrestling matches would only last a few seconds. So, with that being said, I'm wondering if Kurt Angle could really take a punch or a kick or even a knee. I mean, most of these MMA fighters, have been receiving punches for most of their lives, so they are used to it. The real question is, could Kurt take a real flying knee to the chin that was delivered with the worst of intentions???

I think he can. I don't know how many of you follow wrestling(not WWE), but those guys take a pounding. Elbows, knees, the mat(which is only 3 inches thick), are all par for the course in a wrestling match. Even more so back when he was in his prime. They have cracked down on those things in recent years, but they used to happen all the time. In my illustrious "street fighting" days, wrestlers were always the hardest to put down. I boxed for 5 years so I can throw a nice punch.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Landon, maybe you should go watch old Kurt Angle footage. If he went to MMA instead of WWE, he would have dominated as long as his body let him. The only reason he chose WWE was the money. Back then there wasn't alot of money in MMA fights. The scripted, watered down KA you see on TV is nothing like the KA in the circle. The guy was just insanely good. Hell I think he could even beat most of the middle/lower tier MMA guys right now. The only guys that would give him trouble are the BIG hitters. I think unscripted, he would fuck Puder up too.

i used to be a state contender every year when a wrestled in high school and our coach would show us those vids. i saw them he good im never denying that. what im saying now is he didnt go mma he went where the money was at at the time wwf but since he chose that route and all these years passed and at the present he has no mma training and he is pretty much one diminsional he would not be able to win against the primtime ufc fighter that he is always talking shit on...