[cKs] Sabes- Second Conf Montage

nice.. hey i noticed that the screen for your socom version before load up is different then mine.. did you download it from store or is there a different copy for canada? if you pause the movie at about 13 seconds in you will see what i am talking about.. weird that my eyes picked that up cuz it pretty much just flashes.

I use a Dazzle DVC100 DVD Recorder by Pinnacle. I use the S-Video slot.

I have the disc version so that may be why some of you don't recognize the start-up screen. I don't think it is a "Canada thing."

And as for the music, a lot of my clan members also despise the song. It's funny because I thought it was a good song. To each their own.

iDnTyX ]

How do you record in HD?

Hmm...I dont know.

I use Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate for my capturing and editing. When I am at my capture screen, it gives me an option to choose Low, Medium or High Quality. I chose HQ.

Are you talking about how I get the HD option on the bottom right of the Youtube player? If so, I don't know. I don't notice much difference in the normal quality and the HD quality of the montage anyway.

He said he's using S-video on his Dazzle. I don't believe can capture through the HDMI yet. In fact I have seen something posted here I'll try to search for it but I believe it was pretty expensive. For me I want to record and play in HD, thus the problem with using Dazzle or other devices. I belive ID thats what you want as well? I play in HD and record with a digital camcorder recording my 50'' screen with a tripod. It works great and the quality is good and I still can play in HD with the HDMI.