Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Tokyo Video Game Breaks Arms

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

3 broken arms on only 150 machines?? somthings not right.. i remember those types of games from the old school.. havnt seen one in a while though.. makes ya wonder

Guest NEO-X

You guys remember that game from the addams family.. I think it was uncle fester..

you had to hold on to these 2 poles, and it basically vibrated like a son of a bitch to see how long you could endure

addamsfamilygenerator.jpg

Dont know why but this made me remember that

SNIPER ]

Those Japanese kids need to drink more milk. ;) Maybe they don't have cows in Japan?

What I think is slightly funny here is that Asian developers and Asian people are making/playing an arm wrestling game over in Tokyo, and Asians are arguably on the smaller end of the spectrum in regards to human height and general physical strength.

I would have thought they would have made video games about eating fast hot dogs and sumo wrestling.

Now THAT would be a fun game to see people get pummeled in. Seeing someone's arm break is NO picnic, but seeing someone standing firm and having a 400 lb rubber dummy of a sumo wrestler piston out of a holding stance would be AWESOME! I think it could be the equivalent of mechanical horses in bars in the south. ;D