Losing Weight...

I've lost 15 lbs since coming to Bahrain. I've been doing the P90x which is great. Diet is a huge part of it. I'm not too creative with my diet, so I pretty much eat the exact thing every day so that I get the right proportion of carbs, fats, and protein and I always know how many calories I'm taking in. A few things I do to keep myself motivated and in check, is to write down what I eat. If you don't do that, you never truly realize how much you're over or under eating. I also take pictures, normally on a weekly basis just so I can actually see the change. I got that from http://www.johnstonefitness.com . I also visualize how I want to look. I do some extra cardio on top of the P90x and when I get on the treadmill I can mentally see how I'm going to look in another 15 lbs and it's extremely motivating and it keeps me running and working out everyday. I got to Bahrain at 200 lbs, carrying an extra 15 that I put on after shoulder surgery. I'm at 185 now and I'm going home to my wife with some custom made suits that I'm getting made here in Bahrain at 170 lbs and a nice 6 pack. Set goals, prioritize, and have the willpower to stick with it.

SQUlD ]

I've lost 15 lbs since coming to Bahrain. I've been doing the P90x which is great. Diet is a huge part of it. I'm not too creative with my diet, so I pretty much eat the exact thing every day so that I get the right proportion of carbs, fats, and protein and I always know how many calories I'm taking in. A few things I do to keep myself motivated and in check, is to write down what I eat. If you don't do that, you never truly realize how much you're over or under eating. I also take pictures, normally on a weekly basis just so I can actually see the change. I got that from http://www.johnstonefitness.com . I also visualize how I want to look. I do some extra cardio on top of the P90x and when I get on the treadmill I can mentally see how I'm going to look in another 15 lbs and it's extremely motivating and it keeps me running and working out everyday. I got to Bahrain at 200 lbs, carrying an extra 15 that I put on after shoulder surgery. I'm at 185 now and I'm going home to my wife with some custom made suits that I'm getting made here in Bahrain at 170 lbs and a nice 6 pack. Set goals, prioritize, and have the willpower to stick with it.

This guy has got his shit together.

COWonCRACK ]

lol i can honestly say i drink at least a 750ml bottle of water about 3-4 times a day which is at least and probably more then a gallon of water, and im pretty sure thats the only reason im in good shape.

Cow's Youth

fatperson.jpg

fatbouncykid.gif

fat_kid.jpg

fat_kid.jpg

fat_guy.jpg

Cow Today

Fatnakedguy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/velocity_diet_30

I've used this diet twice and am getting ready to do it a third time. The program goes 28 days. The idea of the diet revolves around the Atkins principles and utilizes mostly casein protein and fish oils all day. You only get to eat 1 solid meal once a week to 2 weeks. Depends upon your customized plan.

This diet is a man-maker, its not for the weak-minded or those without discipline

BigMoneyNacku ]
MaluNYMets ]

I remember a thread up for losing weight what happened to it?

Anyways anyone have any good suggestions on losing weight other then exercising? Any good diets?

I was looking to drop about 10-15 pounds.

Drop the soda and the bad sugars. 10lbs every time.

That, and jog for about an hour or two a day, or ever two days ;)

Axyl ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
MaluNYMets ]

I remember a thread up for losing weight what happened to it?

Anyways anyone have any good suggestions on losing weight other then exercising? Any good diets?

I was looking to drop about 10-15 pounds.

Drop the soda and the bad sugars. 10lbs every time.

That' date=' and jog for about an hour or two a day, or ever two days ;)

[/quote']

I disagree with the low intensity cardio idea. You will see quiker more efficient results using High intensity interval training for cardio. Takes half the time and its effects will boost your metabolism for hours after training.

Go to the Desert, I lost 20 LBS sweating my ass off with cardio and weight lifting in one month. Then I seperated and went home and gained half of it back. Good Chicago Food....... Connies Pizza, Lawrence Fishery and much much more. Waiting for it to get super hot so I can do some outside workouts and hopefully repeat the same.

Playerdown ]
Tool_Minion ]

So I have lost 24lbs so far.

I did have a 'free' weekend this weekend, and I ate like shit and drank my share of beer, but I am right back to it this week.

Good job fatass!

Are you trying to look good in your sun dress at the meet?

Yes, you know how unattractive a halter top is when the titties are on the side....

Tool_Minion ]
Playerdown ]
Tool_Minion ]

So I have lost 24lbs so far.

I did have a 'free' weekend this weekend, and I ate like shit and drank my share of beer, but I am right back to it this week.

Good job fatass!

Are you trying to look good in your sun dress at the meet?

Yes, you know how unattractive a halter top is when the titties are on the side....

thats hot

***I am only giving advise and cannot be held responsible for any outcome that you may have ;)

Like Sequoya said. 6 meals a day. 3 main (breakfast, lunch and dinner) then in between small snacks with nutritional value. Make sure you have plenty of dairy as well. I went from 245 to 195-200 and that is where I stay. I do exercise but not as much as I would like. If you are considered obese you can find the right physician you can get a medication called Phentermine 37.5mg. That is legal meth. It suppresses your appetite and gives you energy which increases your metabolism. I used this to get started but I only take it now for when I work and have not had rest. It will cause insomnia as well. If you do take it make sure you eat healthy because when I first started this medication I found myself only eating 2 meals a day and I quickly realized that I didn't have the energy for anything else and it was not healthy.

Since I have started to eat 6 times a day it is easier to stay around 200 and that is what my target weight is. I am 33 and in the best shape since high school. Everyone is different so find something that is easy for you to stick with. That is the best advise you can get from anyone.

• 1 year later...

I've noticed that when I watch TV commercials, the advertisements are what makes me always want to 'run to the kitchen' before the movie is back on. So I've lost 13 lbs average by just muting the TV and checking my e-mails while the commercials show ;-)

I've noticed that when I watch TV commercials, the advertisements are what makes me always want to 'run to the kitchen' before the movie is back on. So I've lost 13 lbs average by just muting the TV and checking my e-mails while the commercials show ;-)

Got three letters for you D V R lol

Sent with a flux capacitor at 88 miles per hour via Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hey, everyone not sure what the date was for the last post, but sorry i haven't been active either i forgot about this site, thanks for all the tips to i have lost some weight 221 to 214 but it has been staying around there for a while though i have and still am trying, what i'm thinking of doing starting in January or very soon is just water, the 3 meal thing lunch/dinner ect and no out to eat or fast foods, and no snacks thanks again and sorry about not being active and not reply especially to a thread that was made back in 2011 :/