Anybody play BRE... Barons Realm Elite

I am very much surprise that game has not been advanced to todays forums etc.

If you have not played it was a very popular game when we had Bulletin Boards. Remember those?

You had a Realm that you owned I always thought it was a planet.

And you have to build it up with industry and military. And you had others doing to same. You would form alliances with other players and go to war with other players.

The game was turn based like each day you would have like 5 turns. How you spent those turns was important you could attack others or you could build your Realm up. You had cool defenses so i f someone attacked you and they were ranked lower and have week defense you could missle attack them or invade and knock them down levels.

There was a Ton of stuff you could do. But it was all forum based. No graphics nothing just stats and stuff. But if we had that going on the forums it would really be fun.

I've looked it up and I don't think they ever advanced it.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking about this game the other day when some friends of mine were talking about the way the gaming industry has changed. I used to love that game on the old BBSs. I would log on to a few different BBS accounts just to play more :) I played a lot of tradewars 2002 too. I think these games would be a lot of fun in a community like UF.