Please, PLEASE...watch out for bikes!!!

Man charged in motorcyclist's death

The motorcyclist mentioned is my friend. Close enough that I considered him my brother. I just went to the funeral today. What is not mentioned in the article is that he just had a a little girl, 4 months ago. Which makes this whole incident so much more devastating.

So please, please...when your driving, watch out for motorcycles.

Phillip M. Minahan, age 35, late of Beecher formerly of Glenwood, IL. Beloved companion of Laura Rowen. Loving father of Brooklyn. Dear son of the late Edward and Marilyn Minahan. Loving brother of Kathy (Fred) Gilbert, Patricia (Don) Miles and Edward Minahan Jr. Fond uncle of Steven Padilla, Jr., the late Michael A., Ashley, Trisha Miles and great uncle of Michael. Special dad to Jake, Madison and Reece.

Guest CplKoontz
Hellraiser ]

dude tha's fucking sad.. but it should go both ways.. in here i've seen motorcyclist do some stupid shit while driving, cutting right in front of you,doing god damm wheelies at high speed in small roads, passing red lights and all sort of stupid shit. you in a moto.. better be extra careful.

Thats sad to hear bro, especially with him leaving behind a young child...

but i have to agree.... alot of guys on Motorcycles believe they can do all kinds of crazy stuff and that the motorists have to watch for them, not both ways.

Its a sad event, but we must rem, no matter what we are driving on the road whether it be a car,bike,four wheeler ect.... we need ot always pay attention to our driving and not other things.

Sorry to hear Irish. Its a shame that one dickhead driver can wreck someone's life in an instance. My best friend's dad growing up ran out on his harley to grab a gallon of milk and got hit in a hit and run. He was critically injured and had amnesia for a few months. Hopefully justice is served and that guy pays for what he did to your friend.