*****SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY URGENT FURY*****

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STR8_HATE ]

Thank you Tow and Sniper for tour years of service and dedication. But just look at it as a new chapter here at UF. These guys built something great here and I'm sure it will care on.

Thanks alot guys for the memories and good luck.

Well STR8 you own a bar why not own the UF also. Come on buddy step up for the UF. ;D

NEO-X- ]

I hope you guys still hang around.

What I look very forward to, hopefully, is playing in my first UF tourney as just a clan leader of a participating clan, NOT as the tourneys admin/creator.

I honestly think it would be a very fun, surreal experience for me. 8)

I have been around since pretty much Day 1 when UF came about and have seen it blossom from a great idea, to THE best community in online gaming. I even had the great opportunity to work on the Staff here for some time and cherished every moment of it. Tow, Sniper you've truly built something great. I have no doubts your work will continue on through someone worthy as the foundation is firmly set by both your work. It's a sad day, but hopefully not the end for this great community. In any event you both can sit back at the end of the day and be PROUD of the great thing you established here.

Hellraiser ]

i believe that cow, wonka and my self should split it up to be the next UF owners ;D.... ohhh imagine the madness.. yeah but no.. dont have enough money :'( :'(

I'm in! I have a rubber band, a paperclip, and 42 cents in my pocket. It's up to Cow to come up with $2499.58. Let's do this!

well what do you guys here at uf think about a community investors.like employee owned.im sure that if that happened everything tow and sniper has done would not be ruined and all the respect in honor would be preserved.the community woulds still strive.we would all still have this great place as a home.i would hold a meeting if anyone is intrested in attending.if anyone is thinking of buy out right by themselves that would be great as long as they were from this community.either way i dont care as long as uf is still alive,and respect and honor was upheld.if intrested in attending a meeting and listening to what i have to say please pm me and we will see what can be done to preseve URGENT FURY.OTHERWISE i hope others have some good ideas

WEED-NAZI ]

well what do you guys here at uf think about a community investors.like employee owned.im sure that if that happened everything tow and sniper has done would not be ruined and all the respect in honor would be preserved.the community woulds still strive.we would all still have this great place as a home.i would hold a meeting if anyone is intrested in attending.if anyone is thinking of buy out right by themselves that would be great as long as they were from this community.either way i dont care as long as uf is still alive,and respect and honor was upheld.if intrested in attending a meeting and listening to what i have to say please pm me and we will see what can be done to preseve URGENT FURY.OTHERWISE i hope others have some good ideas

But then who gets to run it on Tuesday? No, No you had last Tuesday!! ;)

I feel the same as everyone else, thanks guys for a home, and for the friends that we have made because of the two of you. I also made a post in cBF that I wish I could afford to buy it myself, I could come up with some but not enough, if there is a group of members that start raising money to buy the site let me know, I would defiantely go in on it.

Wow this sucks, thank you Tow and Sniper for the work you've put in here and the environment that you have created for us.

I will put in 250.00 via Paypal, we just need 9 more clans!

On another note, your intentions are very good and admirable, but the egos in the gaming world would never let this work. Have you ever heard the old saying "Too many cooks in the kitchen will spoil the soup." Thats what would probably happen if you had 9 "Leaders" of UF.

mikejaxon ]

Wow this sucks, thank you Tow and Sniper for the work you've put in here and the environment that you have created for us.

I will put in 250.00 via Paypal, we just need 9 more clans!

On another note, your intentions are very good and admirable, but the egos in the gaming world would never let this work. Have you ever heard the old saying "Too many cooks in the kitchen will spoil the soup." Thats what would probably happen if you had 9 "Leaders" of UF.

THIS IS FROM NIKITA NEW REPLY TO Mikes QUOTE -

My input would be to Leave the UF Site, Rules and Games AS IS. Why re-invent the wheel? We have a great staff and I would volunteer to help with EVALs, Tourney Staff or activating Forum User Accounts, what ever needs to be done to Keep the UF Wheels Spinning. That is what my 250.00 input would be.... TO KEEP UF ALIVE!

Sure moving Forward we would need new Tourneys, we can have a VOTE among the 10 clans with maybe Sniper and TOW as the deciding Vote or Advisors?

WE NEED A UF BAILOUT! CAN WE GET A BAILOUT!

FEAR_WADE ]
WEED-NAZI ]

But then who gets to run it on Tuesday? No, No you had last Tuesday!! ;)

Basically you will have 10 people that will be creating the tournaments and all doing a part in running UF. 10 creative heads working together would make for some very exciting tournaments. All ideas and decisions would be decided amongst the 10 owners. Everyone here is an adult... I think its something that could possibly work.

willywonka159 ]
Hellraiser ]

i believe that cow, wonka and my self should split it up to be the next UF owners ;D.... ohhh imagine the madness.. yeah but no.. dont have enough money :'( :'(

I'm in! I have a rubber band, a paperclip, and 42 cents in my pocket. It's up to Cow to come up with $2499.58. Let's do this!

fuck yeah let's do it then, i have, half a sandwich a whole bunch of plastic forks and knives from all the food restaurants i eat at everyday like 2,000 ketchup, three BBQ sauces from BK and a lot of supermarket bags..

Tow, Sniper jut give us 2 weeks, the three of us will prostitute ourselves ( whole lot of crack whores and old widows looking for a good time) and after that i call a munging party. ;D

Hellraiser ]
willywonka159 ]
Hellraiser ]

fuck yeah let's do it then, i have, half a sandwich a whole bunch of plastic forks and knives from all the food restaurants i eat at everyday like 2,000 ketchup, three BBQ sauces from BK and a lot of supermarket bags..

Tow, Sniper jut give us 2 weeks, the three of us will prostitute ourselves ( whole lot of crack whores and old widows looking for a good time) and after that i call a munging party. ;D

Don't forget I have a car I can throw into the deal.......it runs good too

WTF.....WTF!..... WTF

it all just stops? this is just so fuckin surreal! its like getting slapped in the fuckin face by an transformer impersonating stewie griphon! what now? it almost makes me feel like all efforts on the ranger team and eval were pointless. god damn just put a gun to my head. i hope someone mans up and takes over, and if nobody bids, then undertow gives it to someone else instead of just dropping it all down the toilet.

BGCNTRY ]
Hellraiser ]
willywonka159 ]
Hellraiser ]

Don't forget I have a car I can throw into the deal.......it runs good too

then your in... see that's progress.

i forgot to mention i have like $700 worth of cBF members dirty socks, i earn weekly at mass and trauma ward( J-lock and darkness being major contributors ;D ;D 8)). some with their unique hole on the thumb side for comfort and ventilation. ;D

I'm sad to read this news. I learned so much from this site, I cannot begin to tell you. I think I can say I went from computer noob to computer novice, thanks to this community. I've made a lot of friends over the years, and I hope this continues with its new owners.

Thanks again Undertow and Sniper, I'm truly glad I had the opportunity to meet you guys in person and put a few back. Hopefully we will be able to do it again.

Thanks again!