*****SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY URGENT FURY*****

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,

I see it like this. The staff at Uf have put in countless hours in helping to run UF. At or around minimum wage, I think that brings the total up well above the reserve.

So we have 9 members running UF that actually want the best for UF....what more could UF ask for? Money?

Tiny taught had the money....we realized that its heart and compassion that UF needs and I know a crew that has that.

So what do you think guys? We get a chant going, "Let the staff carry on! Let the Staff carry on!" We will sell UF merchandise to come up with some parting gifts for you two.

-Rooster- ]

Well,

I see it like this. The staff at Uf have put in countless hours in helping to run UF. At or around minimum wage, I think that brings the total up well above the reserve.

So we have 9 members running UF that actually want the best for UF....what more could UF ask for? Money?

Tiny taught had the money....we realized that its heart and compassion that UF needs and I know a crew that has that.

So what do you think guys? We get a chant going, "Let the staff carry on! Let the Staff carry on!" We will sell UF merchandise to come up with some parting gifts for you two.

fuck yeah.. i don't mind at all.. who else than those deeply involved in it.

On behalf of Black Ops Unit I would like to say thank you to Tow and Sniper for many memories.

Rooster you may have a pretty good idea there. Who knows the behind the scenes better than the staff. Each of you were hand picked by the creators for a reason.

Maybe instead of selling Urgent Fury to the highest bid, the current UF Staff should take over. Continuing the day to day, utilizing community assets to create graphics when needed, and keeping Urgent Fury growing. Tow and Sniper could dedicate more time to their personal lives while remaining titled as the creators and owners of Urgent Fury while being used as sounding boards for the UF Staff.

Just a thought.

BIGDANIEL ]

On behalf of Black Ops Unit I would like to say thank you to Tow and Sniper for many memories.

Rooster you may have a pretty good idea there. Who knows the behind the scenes better than the staff. Each of you were hand picked by the creators for a reason.

Maybe instead of selling Urgent Fury to the highest bid, the current UF Staff should take over. Continuing the day to day, utilizing community assets to create graphics when needed, and keeping Urgent Fury growing. Tow and Sniper could dedicate more time to their personal lives while remaining titled as the creators and owners of Urgent Fury while being used as sounding boards for the UF Staff.

Just a thought.

that's even a better idea LOL..

Hellraiser ]
BIGDANIEL ]

Just a thought.

I'm with hell on this one, thats a fantastic idea

Rogues73 ]
STR8_HATE ]

Thank you Tow and Sniper for tour years of service and dedication. But just look at it as a new chapter here at UF. These guys built something great here and I'm sure it will care on.

Thanks alot guys for the memories and good luck.

Well STR8 you own a bar why not own the UF also. Come on buddy step up for the UF. ;D

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

BGCNTRY ]
Hellraiser ]
BIGDANIEL ]

Just a thought.

I'm with hell on this one, thats a fantastic idea

exactly.. i'll say start a ronin and hman tourny to get some funds. dont even need prizes and it's ladder base so it's not much work. then when CoD5 comes this shit is going to fill in with both PS3 and xbox for more tournies.

BIGDANIEL ]

Just a thought.

So nothing would change.. lol

The difference is there will be no money involved which is the point of getting out of it. hell Tow & Sniper aren't here very often anyways these days. if they wanted to just let us run with it, no financial bump, they wouldn't need to do anything. thats is how it is now.!!

This idea is nothing different than what is going on right now. dont get me wrong Tow & Sniper do a lot, but much less as of late, so there would be nothing different, & im sure the money is not just for Shits & Giggles. lol

I dont see why this website cannot be a CASH COW!

There has to be some major traffic to this site, I will be glad to help woo Online Advertisers -

Google Ads!!!!!

US Military to advertise for Army, Navy, Marines & Coast Guard.

Slant Six to tease us with Update 1.5, Download Content and the Next Socom.

XBOX to advertise all the super duper games and how cool the grafix are...

I know Lots and Lots of people who would buy TSHIRTs! Use cafepress.com, up charge 3-5 bucks per shirt.

With a Site this busy, you might as well make some advertising Dough!

We promise to CLICK on every online Ad I see! I will even hit it again via my Iphone Browser!

This site, the experience of the staff, the Sweet Graphics, the community! We can SUCCEED together!

It is time that SNIPER and TOW get some green, you have given up your time to build this community for us!

geeze am i really gunna have to buy UF to save our home away from home..... decisions decisions.....

well maybe i can get someone to split it with me 2500 is quite alot right now but 1250 is more managable for me. but i do liek the idea of maybe not 9 owners but 4 sounds like a great idea once you get too many heads in the convo it begins to ask for conflict, thats why 1 guy or 4 guys who all see things the same way is a better idea. cause i dont care how much ppl say "oh well all agree on this n that cause we love the comunity" we all know thats bs lets be real theres gunna be something down the line that not everyone agrees on and then u introduce the argument well i paid my portion and i want my portions worth of opinions being accepted. and it will never work out with that many, i say 4 owners MAX. like i said im down to split it with someone. but who ever does buy it please remember why u played here and why u loved it here cause we didnt tolerate bs, cheating, and underhanded sneaky shit that some clans have tried to pull over the years, and we all treated eachother with respect for the most part, but we were able to work it out. so please to whom ever ends up as the new person in charge just remember what made this community so great and continue that mode of excellence, and remember it was a privilege and an honor to be able to participate here.

We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.

But all the decision of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting.

By a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs,--

--but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more--

I think you are all doing some good brainstorming, I'm just adding a little humor that keeps popping in my head as I read through....carry on now.

TOW & SNIPER, thank you for your hard work, time and effort you have put into the development and creation of this great tournament site. Your skills and organization are applaudable to say the least. From the fruits of your creation comes this great and loyal community that has been formed and built on that very foundation. You both should be very proud of what it has become.

Let's hope that it remains the quality homestead it has become and that your timeless efforts do NOT fall into the wrong hands and spoil it's fruition. But I do understand your position and believe the both of you are entitled too, and should be rewarded for your labors and values you have invested.

This place is priceless to most of the community members and I hope you both receive an acceptable compensation for it.

Again, THANK YOU.

I truly wish the BEST to you both, and GOOD LUCK in your future endeavors.

xViCaRiouSx ]

geeze am i really gunna have to buy UF to save our home away from home..... decisions decisions.....

well maybe i can get someone to split it with me 2500 is quite alot right now but 1250 is more managable for me. but i do liek the idea of maybe not 9 owners but 4 sounds like a great idea once you get too many heads in the convo it begins to ask for conflict, thats why 1 guy or 4 guys who all see things the same way is a better idea. cause i dont care how much ppl say "oh well all agree on this n that cause we love the comunity" we all know thats bs lets be real theres gunna be something down the line that not everyone agrees on and then u introduce the argument well i paid my portion and i want my portions worth of opinions being accepted. and it will never work out with that many, i say 4 owners MAX. like i said im down to split it with someone. but who ever does buy it please remember why u played here and why u loved it here cause we didnt tolerate bs, cheating, and underhanded sneaky shit that some clans have tried to pull over the years, and we all treated eachother with respect for the most part, but we were able to work it out. so please to whom ever ends up as the new person in charge just remember what made this community so great and continue that mode of excellence, and remember it was a privilege and an honor to be able to participate here.

3 is the perfect number. ;)

wel just like any corparation there are investors.yes they would have a say.but the vote would be make thing official,yea someone might get out voted and be upset but thats how things work,1 buyer or 25 buyers it dont matter when things get run like a real bussness,everything falls inplace.alot of good ideas have come about.lets keep talking and get this done before it all falls apart.im for whatever the community wants to try and do/

I along with one other long-standing UF member have a significant portion of what Tow and Sniper would consider a serious offer. Anyone with serious intentions feel free to PM me.

We want the same thing as everyone else, for UF to have a seamless transfer, and continue along the path Sniper and Tow have put it on.

dude u cant have a shit ton of owners cause then what makes ur money and opinion more valuable than mine thats what im trying to say. for example i hate the fact that rpgs are allowed in uf especially since there are no vehicles so lets say there are 10 "owners" of uf 3 dont want rpgs anymore but the other 7 do well asuming all of us paid the same amount for the ownership to the site why is there idea the accepted idea ? cause theres 7 of them? thats ridiculous. we all paid equal amounts for the sake of argument. u cant have a conglomerate of owners you are asking for failure. my uncle owns 8 businesses 3 of which he co owns with the same guy, mite i add they both hate eachother but money gravittes towards money so they open businesses together, but anyway, theres only 2 of them and they argue constantly. im just trying to provide a vaild point of having too many owners. especially since none of us will see eachother in person and what if we get several co owners and some of the co owners dont really liek eachother ect. im just trying to show all sides to running a business. dont get me wrong either if we do have a large number of owners it could work great and we'll all ride of into the sunset happy and continuing our expirence here at UF. but when money is involved i hope all parties involved dont get big egos. especially if one person puts in more than another.